Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only works on WiFi at the moment though, so may not be any good for some people.

I neglected to mention this because I wanted to post it up as soon as I found out, and I didn't know how long this offer will last. It is £6 per month after the 3-months are up. It says you can cancel it one day before the end of the month.

And there are plenty of places that offer Wi-Fi now, but either way, it's free and is definately worth the download. Even if you do only watch it sitting in McDonalds.

I neglected to mention this because I wanted to post it up as soon as I found out, and I didn't know how long this offer will last. It is £6 per month after the 3-months are up. It says you can cancel it one day before the end of the month.

And there are plenty of places that offer Wi-Fi now, but either way, it's free and is definately worth the download. Even if you do only watch it sitting in McDonalds.

I just sorted it now. It's very very good!

Help!!
Regarding the Sky TV App.
I've downloaded the app, got the code etc. But when I get to the page where you need to input your card details and address I click on the field but the keyboard doesn't appear so I can't type anything in. Is there any way of signing up on the laptop or does it have to be done via phone?

It's driving me mad!

Last edited:
Help!!
Regarding the Sky TV App.
I've downloaded the app, got the code etc. But when I get to the page where you need to input your card details and address I click on the field but the keyboard doesn't appear so I can't type anything in. Is there any way of signing up on the laptop or does it have to be done via phone?

It's driving me mad!

Copy the code from the message and paste it into the box. That's what I did so don't know if the keypad came up.

Sorry forgot to explain fully, I can fill in all of the fields regarding the code and card details but then it comes up with fields asking for my address and I can't do anything to them, copy paste etc.

Last edited:
Sorry forgot to explain fully, I can fill in all of the fields regarding the code and card details but then it comes up with fields asking for my address and I can't do anything to them, copy paste etc.

Have you been able to input your post code?

Once you have done that it gives a drop down to pick the address from.

Have you been able to input your post code?

Once you have done that it gives a drop down to pick the address from.

Did that the first couple of times but it kept saying page error so I had to re-enter the whole page, the third time I tried to input details it didn't let me input the postcode search thing, it has just come up with all the fields asking me to fill out.

Did that the first couple of times but it kept saying page error so I had to re-enter the whole page, the third time I tried to input details it didn't let me input the postcode search thing, it has just come up with all the fields asking me to fill out.

Not sure what to suggest then. Sorry.

I didn't have a problem so not sure why you have.

What about downloading again?

I would have thought it would be possible to register on the laptop as you only need your login details for the app.

How though? And where, help would be much appreciated it's driving me mad. I'm close to head-butting the girlfriend just to reduce some of the anger.

Please note I am not actually violent towards my girlfriend.

Last edited:
If I got an iphone I would not intend to use it much for music etc as I have an ipod for that. So I presume an 8gb version be big enough in general for apps etc?

Last edited:
If I got an iphone I would not intend to use it much for music etc as I have an ipod for that. So I presume an 8gb version be big enough in general for apps etc?

8gb will be fine just for apps. I have about 90 apps and it uses about 1gb.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm struggling to use a song out of my itunes as a ringtone. I've used the very useful link posted earlier in this thread to convert to a ringtone and it shows up in my itunes as a ringtone in my list of items in my iphone, yet when I try to find it in my phone I can't. Any help is very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363