Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone access this site from there iPhone? If so is there another way to mark all unread posts as read, as double clicking just zooms in.

Does anyone access this site from there iPhone? If so is there another way to mark all unread posts as read, as double clicking just zooms in.

I've not got an iphone, buy this should work if you're using one of the standard forum styles:
To mark read for just one part of the site: Click on Forum Tools, then Mark This Forum Read.
To mark all posts on the site as read: Click on Quick Links, then Mark Forums Read.

Last edited:
I've not got an iphone, buy this should work if you're using one of the standard forum styles:
To mark read for just one part of ths ite: Click on Forum Tools, then Mark This Forum Read.
To mark all posts on the site as read: Click on Quick Links, then Mark Forums Read.

Awesome, thanks.

Last edited:
Added this site as an app on my homescreen, anyone know how to create a proper lcfc icon?

Mine fell out of my pocket at the match today and there is a diagonal crack across the top right of the screen.
Anyone know how much it'll cost me to get the screen replaced? I can live with it for now as it's still working fine but I'm quite worried the crack will spread.

Hmmm... went in today to O2 to see about getting one with my discount.

It would cost me £24 a month with the discount for the 3G, but I'd have to take out a 2 year contract... If I only want an 18 month contract I'd have to pay £95 for the phone...

2 years is a long contract though... not sure I want to be tied in for that long.
And how important is insurance? I've never bothered before, but obviously it's more important with an iPhone, and the woman said the screens do break quite easily/often... But insurance is £10 a month... hmm

Don't know what to do... suggestions?

In regards to the insurance...I have a crack on the back of my iphone so im taking out insurance then reporting it next month.

Hmmm... went in today to O2 to see about getting one with my discount.

It would cost me £24 a month with the discount for the 3G, but I'd have to take out a 2 year contract... If I only want an 18 month contract I'd have to pay £95 for the phone...

2 years is a long contract though... not sure I want to be tied in for that long.
And how important is insurance? I've never bothered before, but obviously it's more important with an iPhone, and the woman said the screens do break quite easily/often... But insurance is £10 a month... hmm

I don't have insurance but am planning on sorting some.

With regards to the phone get the 3GS not the 3G. I have seen a few apps recently the are only available on 3GS, so expect more.

I don't have insurance but am planning on sorting some.

With regards to the phone get the 3GS not the 3G. I have seen a few apps recently the are only available on 3GS, so expect more.

How come? I thought the software was identical? Unless it involves the compass, voice control or the video, then I don't see how they can only be for the 3GS?

And I can't get the 3GS with my discount... if I could I'd be on it.

How come? I thought the software was identical? Unless it involves the compass, voice control or the video, then I don't see how they can only be for the 3GS?

And I can't get the 3GS with my discount... if I could I'd be on it.

I just downloaded an app called Layer, that relies on the compass and so only available on 3GS
I didn't know that the software was the same, I assumed the 3GS was better.

But insurance is £10 a month... hmm

Wife took out a bank account with lloyds a couple of years ago and got free mobile insurance as long as she has the account open.

My dad pointed out to me that the insurance really isn't worth while, especially at £10 a month

£10 a month for 2 years is £240... probably more than the phone would cost to replace, let alone fix.

I just downloaded the app, and you get Sky Sports 1, 2 and 3, Sky Sports News, Sky News and ESPN as well as a few other channels. If you get it, that means you can watch City's games with Sheffield United and Newcastle for nowt! As well as various Premier league games!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469