ipod Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaby blue blood

Just bought one, does anyone have one, are they any good or have I just made a very expensive mistake?

Thankyou for your constructive input :)

Just bought one, does anyone have one, are they any good or have I just made a very expensive mistake?

Thankyou for your constructive input :)

If you're happy with it then that's all that counts.

I am now retiring before this debate even starts. :icon_wink

Im waiting for delivery, so dont know if I like it or not yet :102:. Bought it on a whim, after looking at the apple website. Liked the idea of an ipod with mail etc on it. Im sire it will be just fine

I can honestly say its the best thing ive ever bought. Well worth £240 I reckon if you use it enough. I use mine all the time as I travel to work on the train. The amount of people who stare when you play with the screen is priceless! :icon_bigg

I can honestly say its the best thing ive ever bought. Well worth £240 I reckon if you use it enough. I use mine all the time as I travel to work on the train. The amount of people who stare when you play with the screen is priceless! :icon_bigg

:023: Good man, looking forward to getting it now, should arrive friday. Its the first ipod ive ever owned, as its the first time ive needed to use public transport to get to work. Cant wait :026:

Just thinking of buying a new ipod now, had my old one for about 4 years and have been completely happy with it but the buttons aren't reacting very well anymore. Was probably just going to go for an 80gb classic, but now you've made me think.....

I might get one, seems ages since I was last brainwashed.

Now if you said, 'Its a Microsoft Product' I would have believed, but as its apple, I would say its a far superior product, if not slightly overpriced! :icon_bigg

I'm stopping now before it turns into another Microsoft v Apple debate :icon_razz

Me too because quite clearly apple are the better styled and easier to use products..... :icon_bigg:icon_wink

I would agree with that.

I would also agree that they are over-priced, and they literally force you to do stuff. You must use THIS particular software to put music on your iPod, you must use THIS particular service provider to use your iPhone, you must use THIS particular software for your iMac - and so on......

I believe duzza has one but he never mentions it and never uses it whilst in my company :icon_bigg:icon_wink

I would agree with that.

I would also agree that they are over-priced, and they literally force you to do stuff. You must use THIS particular software to put music on your iPod, you must use THIS particular service provider to use your iPhone, you must use THIS particular software for your iMac - and so on......

Agreed, but thems the rules when you get into bed with apple. It like a marrage, you want the goods you abide by the rules...... :icon_razz

if what ive read is correct it only has a 2mp camera which isnt that special really

if what ive read is correct it only has a 2mp camera which isnt that special really

I didn't think the iPod Touch has a camera? I'm probably wrong though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669