ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
Some of the sites linked to will pay me a commission if someone clicks on the link and then buys something. It's earned me about 50p since I started doing it :icon_roll

50p, more like 50 quid. Didn;t you get some lottery money from me webmo?

webmaster said:
I was talking about the auto linking thing. The lottery links were posted as an ad, not an auto link, and it didn't earn me anywhere near £50.

Oh I see, stuff like coral, odds, ###### and sexy pants for the over 60's, gotcha, you must have made a few quid out of the lottery at least.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
drummindefender said:
for some reason it looks like last night my ipod broke-when i tried to put a new track on (that i have legally downloaded!) whenever i tried to play it on my ipod through the computer it froze, and then on the ipod itself it froze. However as a individual file on the pc it worked fine. So i deleted it of the ipod and tried to put it back on. However my pc will now not recognise my ipod saying i need to restore it to factory settings (yeh right) and none of my music is now on there-i think its broke :icon_cry:

Have you converted the song file to AAC in Itunes? that would then solve the problem I believe.

I might be wrong I'm not professing to know all about ipods but thats what I'd do. Right click on the song in itunes and on the menu click on convert songs to AAC. Once its converted, delete the MP3 file because the conversion automatically creates a file for the song in itunes.

By the way I had to change my battery on my ipod at the weekend, its a right fiddly little process.

Last edited:
Joe_Fox said:
Oh I see, stuff like coral, odds, ###### and sexy pants for the over 60's, gotcha, you must have made a few quid out of the lottery at least.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

How did you come accross this website then? :081:

Last edited by a moderator:
Willlow said:
How did you come accross this website then? :081:

rumbled. :icon_conf

with mixed dance music, my ipod pauses as it loads each track which is a bit silly, don't suppose i can get around that...?

Darth Vodka said:
with mixed dance music, my ipod pauses as it loads each track which is a bit silly, don't suppose i can get around that...?
There is software available that can combine and split MP3s, but I can't think of any off the top of my head

when you burn the cd onto itunes, select 'edit', 'preferences', 'burning' and then choose 'none' for Gap between songs.

Then when you export to your ipoo it will have no gaps.

drummindefender said:
Can you put songs on an ipod onto your library manually?

yes, turn off autosync and you can add and delete songs to your hearts content

Melton Fox said:
There is software available that can combine and split MP3s, but I can't think of any off the top of my head

if someone does have a name or a link I'd be grateful, since I want to split songs that are joined up with the bonus track at the end of an album (e.g. Coldplay's Everything's Not Lost has a bonus track stuck on to it).

the software that I have doesn't recognise mp4 :icon_roll

glyn said:
yes, turn off autosync and you can add and delete songs to your hearts content
i know you can manually transfer from Pc->iPod but can you manually transfer songs from iPod->Pc if you don't have them on your pc?

glyn said:
if someone does have a name or a link I'd be grateful, since I want to split songs that are joined up with the bonus track at the end of an album (e.g. Coldplay's Everything's Not Lost has a bonus track stuck on to it).

the software that I have doesn't recognise mp4 :icon_roll
Here you go.

I use this for cutting out the intro's and using at is a ringtone. Good simple piece of software. I have Sweet Child.. & Motorcycle Emptiness ringtones free, because they are from my own MP3s

Joe_Fox said:
when you burn the cd onto itunes, select 'edit', 'preferences', 'burning' and then choose 'none' for Gap between songs.

Then when you export to your ipoo it will have no gaps.

i'm gonna try that tonight after the pub, if it works, i owe you a beer

got a flight to the alps tmr and i want non-gap Paul Van Dyk banging out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572