Ipswich 3 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I don't get here is where your sense of humour has vanished to. :102:

I'm lost without smilies these days, please use smilies if you're having a laugh otherwise me and the trolls will think you are being serious.

if it had been 0 0 he'd have called it

The score should not have come into it, if Ipswich were 5-0 up and the conditions were as bad the game should be called off.
I bet there is no law rule or law in football that says a game cannot be abandoned if one side is winning.... If the conditions are bad the game is stopped.

Its ok Homer relax. Cliff was going to "leave it a couple of days until he calms down" :081:

Well I for one hope it's a very sternly worded letter. Very, very stern indeed. That'll show 'em who's boss.

I am sorry to be awkward (well, actually, I am not - that's the kind of guy that I am!:102:) but surely, this is just the sort of thing that a supporters association should be doing.

I struggled to understand the Trust's need to know every detail of our ownership, but applaud this move - even though I was tucked up in front of a nice warm fire watching the debacle on TV). :038:

I'm lost without smilies these days, please use smilies if you're having a laugh otherw*s* me and the trolls will think you are being serious.

Just to keep you happy I shall Stevenify this post and this post alone.

:lol::038::icon_razz:icon_lol::081::icon_roll:098::icon_eek::icon_cool:icon_bigg

Just to keep you happy I shall Stevenify this post and this post alone.

:lol::038::icon_razz:icon_lol::081::icon_roll:098::icon_eek::icon_cool:icon_bigg

but you haven't used :icon_wink and it appears at the end of every post.

I won't be happy until Roy Keane plants the turf himself and rolls around on it, naked, to ensure it's even sheen.

I know some on here would want to witness the action for themselves, Homeywomeypants is possibly drooling as he reads this. I would be happy to be told of the event. Cliff GinnTonicpants would be there anyhow.

I can't stand it when people mention how long they've been a fan. It just irritates me, and has done for the 20 years I've been a fan.

Pah. I'm 27 and can't ever remember not being a fan.

And I can plug stuff in to a TV/laptop/Xbox/Monster Munch.

Is that right?

Pah. I'm 27 and can't ever remember not being a fan.

And I can plug stuff in to a TV/laptop/Xbox/Monster Munch.

Is that right?

Just throw in something about liking tits and your opinion on Matt fryatt and I think you've got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669