Ipswich away

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a very hard game, however where we hold the advantage IMO is the fact Keano is still trying to sort his best side. Coventry who are a very average side, seemed to sweep them aside fairly easily last week.

Some people are suggesting we'l get turned over, but I think we'l give as good as we get.

Is there a reason that most people seem to think ipswich are going to beat us?

Because they are miserable feckers who know feck all?

It will be a very hard game, however where we hold the advantage IMO is the fact Keano is still trying to sort his best side. Coventry who are a very average side, seemed to sweep them aside fairly easily last week.
Some people are suggesting we'l get turned over, but I think we'l give as good as we get.

I disagree, I thought that Ipswich were much the better side.

Realistically id be happy with a draw however i dont think Keane has them firing yet ive a sneeky feeling for 0-1 Wellens (from a long throw in by Neilson flicked on by Howard)

:038:

If McCauley plays for them, Steve Howard is going to have a field day.

Wellens and Oakley in the middle are a test for any middle pairing in this division.

Brown will be up for the fight, a team performance like the second half against the swans, and it'll be a City win.

Realistically id be happy with a draw however i dont think Keane has them firing yet ive a sneeky feeling for 0-1 Wellens (from a long throw in by Neilson flicked on by Howard)

You should never be happy with a draw especially against a team who got beat by imo the worst side coventry have had in years plus they struggled against a lower league team in midweek!

If McCauley plays for them, Steve Howard is going to have a field day.

Wellens and Oakley in the middle are a test for any middle pairing in this division.

Brown will be up for the fight, a team performance like the second half against the swans, and it'll be a City win.

Probably the one that will be started by Wellens! :icon_bigg

We can win this game. Ipswich are going to be in the area of the table as Newcastle - and that's nowhere near the top! Keane is a clown and Pearson is the Ringmaster, 2-1 to City :icon_bigg

Don't know what the score will be, but I am convinced that McAuley will score!

I know I didn't watch him every week, but I never thought McAuley was that bad when he was here. Good in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669