Ipswich bid for McAuley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, its clear he wants out and if thats the case he can fvck off.

the fact that all he has said is money-related and not said he is happy here and wants to stay etc shows he wants to leave id be amazed if ipswich will pay him anywhere near the 15k he is rumoured to be wanting

Fact is he hasn't said anything.

If i was in position I'd at least listen to what Ipswich had to offer. This will be his last big contract so he'd be a fool to accept an offer without listening to interested parties first.

The whole episode is distasteful in the sense that Magilton has pretty much tapped him up through the media. It would have been far more savory if he had kept his gob shut.

Fact is he hasn't said anything.

If i was in position I'd at least listen to what Ipswich had to offer. This will be his last big contract so he'd be a fool to accept an offer without listening to interested parties first.

The whole episode is distasteful in the sense that Magilton has pretty much tapped him up through the media. It would have been far more savory if he had kept his gob shut.

well said drew :038::038:

some managers talk about their transfer targets through the media that must be jm's way..if gm had come out and said from the start that he doesnt want to leave then im sure jm wouldve left it there but gm has left it open-ended so its not surprising that jm is still touting him :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69