Ipswich bid for McAuley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only paper speculation, but If true I'd tell him to take it or feck off. Ungrateful upstart, where were you before Leicester gave you the big stage.

Of course, if it's all bolleaux, then I take back the above ;)

Cant magilton get done for taping up players, seems he tells everyone he is trying to sign decent championship players then brings in some unknown what a ****ing wankstain on socitiy

Cant magilton get done for taping up players, seems he tells everyone he is trying to sign decent championship players then brings in some unknown what a ****ing wankstain on socitiy

if magilton's spouting attracts several managers and we can sell him for more than he is worth then fecking brilliant. obviously need to find a replacement but that shouldn't be too hard

i wouldnt sell him unless we got 3mill+ at the moment we have possibly the top center back pairing in the league they are probably the only reason are still in with an extremly outside chance of the play offs

i wouldnt sell him unless we got 3mill+ at the moment we have possibly the top center back pairing in the league they are probably the only reason are still in with an extremly outside chance of the play offs

would be very shocked if we got more than 1.5m for mr mcauley

would be very shocked if we got more than 1.5m for mr mcauley

And I would be very disappointed if we sold him for that. As LCFC 4 Life said, Kisnorbo and McAuley know each other well and have played brilliantly together. McAuley was my MOTM yesterday.

Having a centre back pairing who understand each other and are both brilliant at their required roles is priceless.

Selling either of these two would be a backwards step and similar to pulling the trigger of an AK-47 whilst having it pointed at your cranium region.

We wont get better than GM, so selling is just adding another job onto the long list already aquired.

I don't think anybody wants to sell him,as far as I can see that isn't the point.It appears he is unhappy with his contract and so HE might want to leave

Last edited:
I don't think anybody wants to sell him,as far as I can see that isn't the point.It appears he is unhappy with his contract and so HE might want to leave

Surely if he really is on a much smaller wage than his counterparts he should really be offered a new deal.

If he wants to move then thats a different story all together.

I just think we should do whats neccessary to ensure he remains a Leicester player.

Can only go by what was in the papers:102: he was offered an improved deal which would put him on 5K a week,he's not happy because N'Gotty is getting 15K a week.Like I said thats just what the papers say:102:

Then I'd say to him "If you think you can get 15k a week at Ipswich then good luck mate"

In Mondays night program ,have a look at what Milan has said

their was more, ill get it off the kids and quote it right tomorrow

Its irrelevant,I'm not saying we are a selling club.I'm saying he may WANT to move and they may well offer him more than we will.What is so hard to understand,its nothing to do with whether we are a selling club or not

:102: i never quoted you HF it was just a general post that i made ,but i do know what your saying :023:

Sorry and I shouldn't have qouted you really,I just find slightly odd that people keep chuntering ''We should'n't sell him,We don't need to sell'' and won't even consider that some of our decent players might want to leave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69