Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
she looked like shit when she got off the coach!! ahahahaha:biggrin:

i'd love to see her get a ban from the coach but if i say summat then it won't be taken seriously.....cos it's HER:icon_evil

of course...i could PM you the email addy for the Hinckley branch (FAO Angie)and you can send that nice little titbit of info to Ben and he'll pass it on....it won't
hurt her to miss a couple of away games...she can't keep up with the drinking games anyhoo!

ps: and i'm certainly NOT taking that as a compliment by you thinking it was me!!

i don't act drunk at football matches(i might BE drunk but i can focus on what's important...the game!!)

beaumontfox said:
i don't act drunk at football matches(i might BE drunk but i can focus on what's important...the game!!)

:038: :038: :023::thumbs_up

Well, you can't watch that shower of shite whilst sober, to be fair....

beaumontfox said:
i'd love to see her get a ban from the coach ...

I wasn't talking about her getting banned from the coach. If convicted for being drunk in a football ground, you can get an order banning you from all football grounds for a year.

beaumontfox said:
ps: and i'm certainly NOT taking that as a compliment by you thinking it was me!!

It wasn't meant as a compliment - just that the two of you must have something similar about you.

MKFox said:
Well, you can't watch that shower of shite whilst sober, to be fair....

Nice to see that flicker of optimism you showed on Friday is now extinguished MK:icon_wink

bocadillo said:
I wasn't talking about her getting banned from the coach. If convicted for being drunk in a football ground, you can get an order banning you from all football grounds for a year.

It wasn't meant as a compliment - just that the two of you must have something similar about you.

but i want her banned!:003: :081: :biggrin:

and seeing as we are sisters then i suppose we have similar looks.

pity i got all the intelligence and nicety!:biggrin:

Hume! Get In!

highland fox said:
Nice to see that flicker of optimism you showed on Friday is now extinguished MK:icon_wink
Well and truly.....:icon_bigg

beaumontfox said:
errr nah...i might not be a supermodel(i wish!!) but her personality shows through and its rotten to the core!*edit* she's skinny but not pretty*

i'd rather be who i am and have people think of me as a good mate who is helpful and thoughtful than think 'what a nasty bitch' thanks very much!:biggrin:

well said BF....am with you on that one :038: :icon_bigg

of course if i was a skinny cow who could wear a binbag and still look good i might have a different perspective!!

but i'd still be the same lovely person i am now........whereas she would still be a nasty,two-faced,hypocritical 'i love me' person if she was 9 stone or 19stone!

*edit* and considering she's 'skinny' she's got a huge arse......

Last edited:
beaumontfox said:
and considering she's 'skinny' she's got a huge arse......

"The bigger the cushion
The sweeter the pushin'
That's what I say....."

Yorkshire Vixen said:
ouch!!! put your claws away bf :icon_bigg

well tbh all she has got going for is she's skinny.

you couldn't hold a decent conversation with her cos she always brings it back round to her favourite topic...her!

and besides......she made my life feckin miserable when we were growing up...she couldn't do bugger all wrong and i got the blame for it.

so i'll say what i think!!:biggrin:

beaumontfox said:
well tbh all she has got going for is she's skinny.

you couldn't hold a decent conversation with her cos she always brings it back round to her favourite topic...her!

and besides......she made my life feckin miserable when we were growing up...she couldn't do bugger all wrong and i got the blame for it.

so i'll say what i think!!:biggrin:

Are we to take it the two of you don't see Eye to Eye BF?:102:

Dunc said:
:icon_lol: I'd do her.:icon_bigg

i remember once she let our younger sis use up the roll in her camera at a football thingy...our younger sis waited ages for her to take the film in to be developed, finally got fed up waiting so we did it ourselves...wish we hadn't...all was well looking as pics of a 13yeard with the players outside the ground etc,,,then we come to what could only be described as her doing a readers wives.

i'm sure you lot would've loved to have been there when we saw all them ;pics but you dont give a camera to a kid when you know those pics are on there already......she went mad cos we'd had them developed...didn't matter that our sis wanted her pics so she could get them signed last game of the season and she hadn't developed the film for over 4 months.....

oh no....

though i wouldn't say i abhor the creature........she's deserves pity really....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669