Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
thenodguy1vg.gif

All I do know is that it is fecking annoying. :frown: :frown: :rain: :rain:

Whats up?? Is he gay??? Is that why he's annoying?? Well, is it???

Duzza said:
Absinthe would be the thinking mans choice!........................Me, I'd go for Sammy Jo, she looks the dirtiest :icon_lol:

Didnt think blondes were your type Duzza? :icon_conf :icon_bigg

Isn't really the right place to post this...BUT...for the first fecking time on "Fox Sportsworld Canada" City got a serious mention.......Kelly for his work...and Hume..for his scoring...Isn't a lot but at least in this frozen wasteland...they're distracted from skating, skiing, f****ng curling, and skinning anything with hair that moves...and thinking their sh*t beer is the best in the world because it's
5%.
Red Cross parcels containing Pukka pies, chocky biccies, Melton pork pies (the real thing) and sausages gratefully accepted.

:038: :icon_bigg :038:

Toronto said:
Isn't really the right place to post this...BUT...for the first fecking time on "Fox Sportsworld Canada" City got a serious mention.......Kelly for his work...and Hume..for his scoring...Isn't a lot but at least in this frozen wasteland...they're distracted from skating, skiing, f****ng curling, and skinning anything with hair that moves...and thinking their sh*t beer is the best in the world because it's
5%.
Red Cross parcels containing Pukka pies, chocky biccies, Melton pork pies (the real thing) and sausages gratefully accepted.

do they still make walkers pork pies, they where nearly, only nearly, better than sex:biggrin:

yorkthorpe said:
do they still make walkers pork pies, they where nearly, only nearly, better than sex:biggrin:
walkers pork pies available at all good co-ops,and walkers shops one being cheapside in leicester centre..:thumbs_up
oh and 1-1 today.

Last edited:
Toronto said:

While you're at it, send a decent curry house over here as well. Plus the aforementioned Pukka pies, Lincolnshire or Cumberland sausages, a kebab, and some HP sauce, please.

Not all at once, you understand. I'll try and make it last... all... day... :icon_wink

I think it'll be an exciting game today with plenty of goals and us getting the winner. Hume to make it 4 in 4.

But then I might have posted this on the wrong thread given the current conversation :confused:

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
try it again when you've got your beer googles on. that's when it matters!!!

fecking hell...............sober as hell 10/16....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00