Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be happy with 1-1 today - Fryatt equalising after an early Ipswich goal.

And Crewe to beat Brighton 3-1

Boy Genius said:
no team in this division is special....

Although Reading are by far the best and thats just not going by their points,they are a decent team to watch and in Sidwell I think they have a very decent player.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
that's not realism! we can beat these lot. they're nothing special

We'll see at 5 tonight. Would be happy to be wrong, but we've had far better teams and failed against the tractor boys. They are not a lucky team for us.

Brauny Blue said:
We'll see at 5 tonight. Would be happy to be wrong, but we've had far better teams and failed against the tractor boys. They are not a lucky team for us.

True.. I remember in, ooh, must have bee the 94-95 season I turned the radio on to check on the score 'cos my parents had taken me to f*cking Fosse Park instead of the game (school shoes), anyway, we conceded three or four in quick succession and I didn't dare listen to Leicester on the radio again for about 4 years in case I'd jinxed it.

Brauny Blue said:

losing 6-1 in our last promotion season for instance :icon_conf

teamvsipswich0nd.jpg

Brauny Blue said:

and they had far better teams than they have now, so wheres the point..:102:

Boy Genius said:
good team selection again with a well balanced bench, no Hammond again though. RK seems to be looking at the squad as many fans have been doing for a while now.

Don't think Kelly is much of a Ryan Smith fan.

highland fox said:

whats the point in over using him when he will feck off back to London in a few months time. If we start to depend on him, when he leaves it will leave us with another void to fill.
Kelly is using him as a back up and quite rightly so too.

highland fox said:

I he was performing like he was at the start of his loan spell with us then I don't think RK would have a problem playing him at all... last few times I have seen him he looked lethargis and at time disinterested... I'd leave him on the bench too

Xantha said:
I he was performing like he was at the start of his loan spell with us then I don't think RK would have a problem playing him at all... last few times I have seen him he looked lethargis and at time disinterested... I'd leave him on the bench too

Hes not on the Bench

highland fox said:
Hes not on the Bench

He feckin was when Steven first posted..........:mad:

Hammond has suddenly replaced Smith on the bench

Last edited:
Boy Genius said:
whats the point in over using him when he will feck off back to London in a few months time. If we start to depend on him, when he leaves it will leave us with another void to fill.
Kelly is using him as a back up and quite rightly so too.

Its 'Whats the point' your buzz phrase for today BG:icon_wink

Boy Genius said:

Thats why I posted my original post about Kelly not being keen on him,seems to prefer Sylla or Hammond.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
so know you're blaming fortune and not realism.

it's one thing that really winds me up when people moan before a match.

Who is moaning or can you only post a prediction if its for us to win:icon_conf

Boy Genius said:

I got it wrong. :053: :icon_redf :icon_redf :100:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613