Is Gradel really any good!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's too inconsistent, odd touches of brilliance followed by touches like a rapist. Hopefully he'll improve with age.

He's got a lot going on personally.

He's fast, can beat people and works his socks off to get back and defend (until he throws a paddy).

He's fast, can beat people and works his socks off to get back and defend (until he throws a paddy).

He was at the beginning, at the moment he doens't appear to have the confidence to take on a player (though it's probably not helped by the groans around the stadium when tries and gets tackled). As mentioned he has a lot going on, but as Melts said, he shouldn't be on the pitch whilst it is affecting him. I think Adams has looked a lot better this season, but we seem to be even better with Oakley there.

So.

If it affects what he's doing on the pitch, he shouldn't be on the pitch.

Agree 100%

But unfortunately for you and everyone else connected to the club I am not the manager.

Agree 100%

But unfortunately for you and everyone else connected to the club I am not the manager.

Which is also probably the reason Fryatt is leaving. Shocking I tell ya, he'll probably turn up in a Wolves/Derby shirt on Saturday.

I think that Gradel has the potential to be better than Dyer. The difference is that Dyer is five years older, experienced and at his peak. People were probably criticizing Dyer when he was Gradel's age. The question mark with Gradel as with any young player is being willing to listen to what Pearson, Shakespeare and Walsh tell him.

Gradel has incredible ability, as did/does Ryan Smith and many other young players. It's all about coaxing and coaching it out.

People were probably criticizing Dyer when he was Gradel's age.

A good mate of mine is cov fan (I know i shouldn't admit to that!) he thought Dyer was terrible when he played for them, couldn't stand him. But he also said It was under Micky Adams and he played him at left back and centre mid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00