Its been very amusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat confused by the poll in the middle of that piece. Why on earth does Coventry need to smarten up for the London Olympics? Especially considering that LeicsSkyBlue has informed us that it is the jewel of our sceptred isle.

Come to think of it, if their engineering and motor industry is all that, why are they all on public transport too? At least people eat our crisps and pork pies.

Last edited:
It followed on from Macky's comment/speculation in this very thread that the author may be Chandler.

Unless I have got it totally wrong, in which case it is a fair cop, and you have got me forum police.
I thought Macky was speculating that it was Syd...?
Yeah, Macky suggested it was Syd, I changed the quote to Chandler, as I thought that Syd was Chandler.

Although if Macky thought Syd was Chandler too (I can't remember), he was being far too subtle for me, and I will put on a hat especially to tip it in his direction.

Yeah, Macky suggested it was Syd, I changed the quote to Chandler, as I thought that Syd was Chandler.

Although if Macky thought Syd was Chandler too (I can't remember), he was being far too subtle for me, and I will put on a hat especially to tip it in his direction.

So Macky is Syd?! :icon_conf

So Macky is Syd?! :icon_conf

I'm actually Charlie Sheen, I just pretend to be Macky when I'm having a break from bi-winning and being Charlie Sheen off the telly and stuff. It's like a drug, you wouldn't be able to handle it. Being Charlie Sheen, that is, not being Macky, which's all a bit shit really. It's more like a really, shit boring drug that everybody's already done before and they just got a bit fed up of it really quickly

I'm actually Charlie Sheen, I just pretend to be Macky when I'm having a break from bi-winning and being Charlie Sheen off the telly and stuff. It's like a drug, you wouldn't be able to handle it. Being Charlie Sheen, that is, not being Macky, which's all a bit shit really. It's more like a really, shit boring drug that everybody's already done before and they just got a bit fed up of it really quickly
Almost as incomprehensible as some of Charlie Sheen's interviews in recent weeks.

how very dare the cov-scum have a go at us

How very dare they indeed. The Cov scum Calling us knicker stitching simple folk. I think the poor deluded people of Europes largest council estate should look at the history of their concrete bomb site before they try to comment on the people of our fair city.

After gaining a degree or two in matters concearning history, ive delved into the histories of many local towns, villages and cities. One of those i needed to study was Coventry, and i descovered a few interesting facts about the place.....
For example, Coventry wasnt built on the banks of a river, unlike every other English city...why?

Have you ever wondered why the cov city football club logo has an elephant on it?, well thats what i wanted to find out. ...so in a brief explanation, this is what i discovered....

Back way before Adolf Hitler ordered its distruction, Coventry had a history of over 500 years.
It started in the 14th century.
the people of the surrounding cities, Leicester, Birmingham, warwick, needed somewhere to send all of their socially outcast and unwanted people, for example, people with contagious diseases, physical disfigurements and lunatic tendencies. A meadow was chosen to house these people in an area that is now the site of the coventry cathedral.
Here an asylum was built where the unwanted population were sent. ( this is where the phraze ''sent to coventry '' comes from.
The asylum or (cove) , was developed using monies from the church, and the help of nuns to care for the new population, thus the cathedral was built....
It is thought that Leicester's John merrick, also known as the 'elephant man' was sent to the asylum at coventry because people could not bare to look at him. this is also thought to be reasoning for the use of an elephant being depicted on the cities crest....

just thought you'd find this interesting and may find that this info could also be used as good ammo to throw back at the cov-scum pricks.
cheers.

in other Cov news...

the head of Burger King had the misfortune to spend time at Warwick University (a fairly shit uni that Timmy Mallett went to, that is in Cov, but too embarrassed about the fact, so calls itself Warwick)

his conclusions about Cov? the women are pig ugly

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-are-ugly-says-burger-king-boss-2241044.html

decent assessment, but luckily for reproduction rates...the city is full of man-boobed men

and in other news...

footballers from the West Midlands decide to taste a bit of luxury by crossing the A5 and visit a fancy health spa in the East Midlands (probably because the West Midlands is a post-industrial wasteland full of people who talk like they've had a stroke)

then proceed to make drunken bell ends of themselves

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...to-hand-richard-dunne-and-james-collins-hefty

I prefer "your" song to be honest (Not to be confused with "Your Song")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

Bi-winning!

Speaking of bi-wins... I'm not sure Coventry can! (bi, buy... see what I did?)

I've even got my own facebook page now, I'm going viral baby. Come on, are you with me? Come and help me make this the first facebook page to get over a million 'Likes' in 24 hours.
My jizz is like rocket fuel, it's highly flammable and you don't want to get it on your skin. Let's go facebook winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669