It's Happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been cleared uop before,can't be arsed trawling through all the threads and pages.. If Megson was not tro get theBolton job would he be coming back here? Has he been sacked opr resigned etc..i.e has he definately gone for good regardless of whether Bolton want him or not.I read there was a shortlistat Bolton and after talking to them Megson's name was on that shortlist but only On the list and nothing was definate

And..surely if he gets it Burrows and perhaps Taggart will feck off there and join him as part of his staff

Last edited:
Mandaric wouldn't let him anywhere near the place, HF

It's hard to accept (and very upsetting) but he's gone

Burrows is as good as gone, I suspect

Bet Gerry has got his eyes on the big prize for himself

Last edited:
Mandaric wouldn't let him anywhere near the place, HF

It's hard to accept (and very upsetting) but he's gone

Burrows is as good as gone, I suspect

Bet Gerry has got his eyes on the big prize for himself

Im neither distraught or rejoicing that he has gone,you seem to have misinterpreted my post I was just trying to find out if he was definately gone.

Sorry if this has been cleared uop before,can't be arsed trawling through all the threads and pages.. If Megson was not tro get theBolton job would he be coming back here? Has he been sacked opr resigned etc..i.e has he definately gone for good regardless of whether Bolton want him or not.I read there was a shortlistat Bolton and after talking to them Megson's name was on that shortlist but only On the list and nothing was definate

And..surely if he gets it Burrows and perhaps Taggart will feck off there and join him as part of his staff

Very good question. Neither of the Club Statement nor the Message from Milan say anything other than Megson is being allowed to talk to Bolton. He certainly has not been sacked, does not appear to have resigned and there is no mention of anything mutual.

Im neither distraught or rejoicing that he has gone,you seem to have misinterpreted my post I was just trying to find out if he was definately gone.

I know that you great big tart

In my opinion, no-one could walk back through that door and be welcomed - especially by someone as ruthless as Mandaric appears to be

Lots of tales of him 'walking out' yesterday - and plenty of stories about his lack of contract

To be honest I don't think this would all be happening if Gartside hadn't promised him the job

All irrelevant now.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bolton_wanderers/7061876.stm

:038: :038: :038:

Megson appointed Bolton manager
Bolton have appointed Gary Megson as their new manager.
The former Leicester boss has signed a two-and-half year contract and will be in charge for Sunday's Premier League game against Aston Villa.

Bolton chairman Phil Gartside said: "Gary has demonstrated he has the right temperament for a battle which this season is undoubtedly going to be."

Megson will watch his players for the first time this evening when Bolton entertain SC Braga in the Uefa Cup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670