It's Happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange how we haven't heard so much of the "he's steadying the ship/he's sorted us out/he's got us going in the right direction" type of comment during the course of the day

I would have thought there would be scores of people bemoaning the fact that we have (apparently) lost such a talented individual :102:

I always prefer to see a manager get a chance and wouldn't have minded megson getting more of one... but with the amount of people against him I don't think there was much choice but let him go.

apart from down

Maybe, maybe not - i personally think we would be constantly hovering around where we are now with him in charge. I dont actually think he would have took us down but there is not a cat in hells chance that he would have took us up

So strange how we haven't heard so much of the "he's steadying the ship/he's sorted us out/he's got us going in the right direction" type of comment during the course of the day

I would have thought there would be scores of people bemoaning the fact that we have (apparently) lost such a talented individual :102:

Quite, I barely post and yet I was derided by a few people who claimed my dislike of Megson meant I wasn't a proper Leicester fan. Fickle buggers.

Balls to that - did you actually go last night?? It was the most inept display of so called football i have ever seen. With him in charge we would not go anywhere

Yes I was there and yes it was poor, I thought we played well and played attacking football in the first half. We where massivly hampered by Clemence and DJ going off, I though DJ looked like having a better game last night than I have seen before.

With Megson and the Jan transfer window I think we would have pushed for upper table this season, which would have been a better foundation for getting the better players we aren't currently able to attract for next season. Guess we'll never know though now.

Yes I was there and yes it was poor, I thought we played well and played attacking football in the first half. We where massivly hampered by Clemence and DJ going off, I though DJ looked like having a better game last night than I have seen before.

With Megson and the Jan transfer window I think we would have pushed for upper table this season, which would have been a better foundation for getting the better players we aren't currently able to attract for next season. Guess we'll never know though now.

That wasnt attacking football - the goalkeeper did not have 1 save to make. The way we played last night - it wouldnt have mattered if DJ and Clem had stayed, there was nothing, no creativity, it would have just been pumped up to DJ's head instead of John's.

Megson will be gone today/tomorrow - Robson will be gone ion the next month.

RL say that a statement from LCFC is on its way so keep your eyes on the OS people.

It's like Christams Day / My Birthday etc etc .. I might even crack open a bottle of Champagne when I get home :038:

That wasnt attacking football - the goalkeeper did not have 1 save to make. The way we played last night - it wouldnt have mattered if DJ and Clem had stayed, there was nothing, no creativity, it would have just been pumped up to DJ's head instead of John's.

It's not just about the lack of creative players though, it's the attitude of the players on the pitch.

We had a throw in in a good attacking position in the first half, about 6 yards from the corner flag. We had two players in the penalty area, and no one from midfield or defence was making any attempt to join them. Not surprisingly the throw went backwards, and we made nothing of the opportunity.

The usual suspects are probably being briefed by MM as we speak.

It was clear he could be on his way when, a few days ago, some of the 'posters' who promote decisions from the club, suddenly started spinning against him.

Fecking idiots. Get a proper job!!!!

The facts are, since the game we dare not speak of:

We have played 8 league games
We have 7 points from a possible 24.
We have scored 4 goals (1 a penalty)
We are playing a dismal style of football.

He was a poor appointment
Its good for genuine City fans that he has gone.

Megson will be gone today/tomorrow - Robson will be gone ion the next month.

I couldn't believe that even when there keeper was still on injured we refused to put a ball into the box, I suppose there ain't much point with 10 men behind the ball. I would honestly take any manager and League 1 at the moment rather than sit through the sh*te megball we have had the misfortune to endure over the last 2 games.

It's not just about the lack of creative players though, it's the attitude of the players on the pitch.

We had a throw in in a good attacking position in the first half, about 6 yards from the corner flag. We had two players in the penalty area, and no one from midfield or defence was making any attempt to join them. Not surprisingly the throw went backwards, and we made nothing of the opportunity.

I agree - and what was happening in the last 5 minutes, surely if you're 1-0 down you want someone up front to try and win flick ons (i.e Kisnorbo, McAuley, Stearman) no we put Levi Porter up front. The man clearly has got no idea, i'm sure of it

great timing.... that up and coming manager who did so well with the U'21's. Peter Taylor, is now available.

The usual suspects are probably being briefed by MM as we speak.

It was clear he could be on his way when, a few days ago, some of the 'posters' who promote decisions from the club, suddenly started spinning against him.

Fecking idiots. Get a proper job!!!!

The facts are, since the game we dare not speak of:

We have played 8 league games
We have 7 points from a possible 24.
We have scored 4 goals (1 a penalty)
We are playing a dismal style of football.

He was a poor appointment
Its good for genuine City fans that he has gone.

If potential new managers do not see 'The Game We Must Not Speak Of', nobody will ever sign on if they all they see is the last 8 games!

SSN - BREAKING NEWS. Megson given permission to talk to Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570