It's Holloway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Plymouth Herald:

BREAKING NEWS: OLLIE MISSES TRAINING

Despite all the denials, Plymouth Argyle were this morning still faced with the possibility of losing manager Ian Holloway to Leicester City.

Argyle chairman Paul Stapleton and his Leicester counterpart Milan Mandaric both insisted yesterday that Holloway would not be taking over at the Walkers Stadium.

But more than one source has told Herald Sport that Leicester are likely to ask permission to speak to Holloway about their managerial vacancy.

Holloway was at Home Park this morning but he did not take training or make any comment.

The Argyle first team squad had been off for four days but training was taken by Geoff Crudgington and Des Bulpin, with Holloway and his assistant Tim Breacker notable absentees.

So it's official then? Geoff Crudginton is our new manager. Who would've thought? :icon_conf

Holloways the man!!

Just announced on SSN that Ian Holloway is the man Milan wants to be the new manager at Leicester City. I for one am fecking delighted. Even if he gets his tactics and gameplans wrong, his post match interviews will be entertaining!

I think he will bring enthusiasm, passion and a great deal of fun to the club. Can't wait.

Re: Holloways the man!!

Just announced on SSN that Ian Holloway is the man Milan wants to be the new manager at Leicester City. I for one am fecking delighted. Even if he gets his tactics and gameplans wrong, his post match interviews will be entertaining!

I think he will bring enthusiasm, passion and a great deal of fun to the club.
Can't wait.

Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611