It's Holloway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going down to the ministry of silly walks, im bored ****less of this shit.

Reporter on radio 5 has just said that Holloway didn't take training at Plymouth today, had a 2 hour meeting with his chairman and hasn't been seen since.

Expect announcement tomorrow I think.

Reporter on radio 5 has just said that Holloway didn't take training at Plymouth today, had a 2 hour meeting with his chairman and hasn't been seen since.

Expect announcement tomorrow I think.

Wicked, mint, sweet.

Nope

trebor-spearmint-softmints-13840.jpg

Looking like the deal is edging closer ..

The Blue Army said:
City set for talks with Holloway

by Bill Anderson

Leicester City look set to open talks soon with Plymouth Argyle boss Ian Holloway as their search for a new manager steps up a gear.

I understand there could be major developments at Home Park today which might clear the way for the 44-year-old to be available for talks with City, who have yet to make
an official approach.

Holloway knows from the welter of speculation that he could be of interest to City, and it looks likely he will ask Plymouth if he can explore the possibilities.

He did not take training yesterday and was locked in top-level talks with the Argyle board.

The Leicester move was probably the only item on the agenda and, significantly, Holloway is not expected at the club today either.

City chairman Milan Mandaric, below, is staying tight-lipped on the matter, and refuses to reveal the name of the manager he has identified as his target.

He said today: “The quest for the new manager is on-going. I am not naming any names but I still want it settled sooner rather than later, and certainly in time for the weekend.”

Nevertheless, Holloway, who has so far remained silent on the speculation surrounding his future, has emerged as the clear front-runner, and events in the West Country might soon confirm that he could be on his way.

If that is the case, City will inevitably face a compensation claim from the Pilgrims, meaning further negotiations and establishing personal terms will also take time.

Plymouth, as clearly illustrated by yesterday's crisis board meeting, are reluctant to lose a boss who has done well. Holloway has steered Argyle to seventh spot in the Championship table, seven points and 10 positions better off than City.

But it is easy to see that the Walkers Stadium, a bigger fan base and an enthusiastically committed chairman who will back his manager with transfer cash, is an appealing prospect.

This is Plymouth said:
BREAKING NEWS: HOLLOWAY SET TO TALK WITH FOXES

Plymouth Argyle boss Ian Holloway was expected to hold talks with Leicester City today about their managerial vacancy.

It is believed the 44-year-old has travelled to the East Midlands to meet Foxes' chairman Milan Mandaric.

A source has told Herald Sport that Argyle are likely to issue a statement later today on the future of Holloway.

He was not at Home Park this morning when the Pilgrims' players arrived for training. Argyle and Leicester are both still making no comment about the possible appointment of Holloway at Leicester, despite widespread speculation.

A source close to Leicester believes Mandaric will not announce the identity of his new manager until tomorrow at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669