It's time to turn on our owners

I feel our owners are going to leave us in a worse place than they found us, which is remarkable given the success they have given us over the years.

That really is an achievement considering all the shit you’ve spouted over the years.

Your self-administered back-patting knows no bounds.

Without these owners we'd never have won the premier league. Need I say more.

Without these owners we'd never have won the premier league. Need I say more.

Sadly, for some I think you probably do.

I think we might need to focus on the here and now lads.

I feel our owners are going to leave us in a worse place than they found us, which is remarkable given the success they have given us over the years.
Yes, I believe you are correct bar:
  • Financially better off.
  • Better team and squad.
  • Better facilities.
  • FA Cup win.
  • Champions League Run.
  • League Winners.
  • Charity Shield Winners.
  • Worldwide Admiration.
  • Wider Fan Base.
Other than that though, bang on the money as usual.

• Better team and squad.
  • Better facilities.
  • FA Cup win.
  • Champions League Run.
  • League Winners.
  • Worldwide Admiration.
  • Wider Fan Base.
I thought the days of Martin O'Neill and winning the league cup were going to be the stories that I'd tell my grandchildren. How wrong was I.

• Better team and squad.
  • Better facilities.
  • FA Cup win.
  • Champions League Run.
  • League Winners.
  • Worldwide Admiration.
  • Wider Fan Base.
Several of those, whilst obviously great, make no difference in terms of the state the owners may end up leaving us in.

And I would imagine the last couple won’t be applicable if we end up in the Championship.

But bang on the money as always…yada yada yada.

My original post isn’t guaranteed to happen, but it could. The point is, you would never have even envisaged it a few years ago.

• Better team and squad.
  • Better facilities.
  • FA Cup win.
  • Champions League Run.
  • League Winners.
  • Worldwide Admiration.
  • Wider Fan Base.

Surely we're far worse off financially now than we've ever been? Have you seen how much we're in debt and what our liabilities are?

But we have far more assets (ie more than none) to service those debts and liabilities.

Getting relegated would obviously be a huge shit storm, we could be down for a very long time, but we are far more attractive for investors now than we were back then.

I'd say going down could make us quite appealing to a lot of investors as anyone could pick us up much cheaper and then just buy the Championship like most teams have got promoted recently have done.

A lot of our debt is to King Power and they will only get that back if they sell us on in a very prosperous position, Europa League levels.

If they sold us now or after relegation, they would have to write a lot of it off or just give the club away for nothing.

But we have far more assets (ie more than none) to service those debts and liabilities.

Getting relegated would obviously be a huge shit storm, we could be down for a very long time, but we are far more attractive for investors now than we were back then.

I'd say going down could make us quite appealing to a lot of investors as anyone could pick us up much cheaper and then just buy the Championship like most teams have got promoted recently have done.

A lot of our debt is to King Power and they will only get that back if they sell us on in a very prosperous position, Europa League levels.

If they sold us now or after relegation, they would have to write a lot of it off or just give the club away for nothing.

Not sure how much of that is really true.

We certainly have debts elsewhere and realistically the only assets we have now are owned by King Power group - i.e the Stadium and the Training ground.

I believe one of the reasons we were failing FFP was interest payments on the debt, so King Power could happily retain the debt and sell the club - as long as those interest payments are made.

But no one will pay decent money for the club and also service KPs loans/debt??

The only way that happens is if we are in a strong position in the league.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463