It's time to turn on our owners

And Rudkin went as well! I’m sure the time difference really helped getting players in and out…ffs
That’s the barmiest part. I have a feeling we lost ground on transfers because he was off in Thailand. Sounds mad, but I bet it’s true.

That’s the barmiest part. I have a feeling we lost ground on transfers because he was off in Thailand. Sounds mad, but I bet it’s true.
I'd take that bet. I'm pretty sure it isn't. Phones and emails still work over there should he need them.

Latest article from Percy states that Rudkin is actually more powerful now than before. The internal review obviously decided he was doing a great job.

Latest article from Tanner makes the point that it is now seven years since a member of the club hierarchy allowed themselves to be interviewed in the UK.

Latest article from Percy states that Rudkin is actually more powerful now than before. The internal review obviously decided he was doing a great job.

Latest article from Tanner makes the point that it is now seven years since a member of the club hierarchy allowed themselves to be interviewed in the UK.
I don't know how you see it BN but I'm not particularly bothered that the owners keep out of the media. Perfectly fine with that.

As for Rudkin, there has been so much that has been right under his direction (in my opinion). Now let's see if he can get us back on track.

Some people learn from their mistakes, and some people think that they don't make mistakes - other people do.
Mr Rudkin, where are you on this?

Mr Rudkin? Hello, Mr Rudkin? Are you there?

Ahhh, no answer.

Some people learn from their mistakes, and some people think that they don't make mistakes - other people do.
Mr Rudkin, where are you on this?

Mr Rudkin? Hello, Mr Rudkin? Are you there?

Ahhh, no answer.
He really doesn't need to answer to us.
He just needs to show that he has learnt through his actions.

The article actually says there are “suggestions” that he is even more powerful than before. Which seems incredibly vague.

It also says the players “appear fully on board” to Maresca’s approach, contrary to other suggestions on here.

Who knows.

As I’ve said before if we do well there will be an Athletic article listing how we got our promotion challenge spot on with the right manager and recruitments

If we get it wrong there will be an Athletic article listing the novice manager, chaotic pre-season, players not buying in to it etc etc.

It will all depend on results.

The article actually says there are “suggestions” that he is even more powerful than before. Which seems incredibly vague.

It also says the players “appear fully on board” to Maresca’s approach, contrary to other suggestions on here.

Who knows.

As I’ve said before if we do well there will be an Athletic article listing how we got our promotion challenge spot on with the right manager and recruitments

If we get it wrong there will be an Athletic article listing the novice manager, chaotic pre-season, players not buying in to it etc etc.

It will all depend on results.
Spoiling shit from the street with actual facts. Booooooo.

The problem of course is that is all too easy to confuse the word on the street with the writing on the wall

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563