I've just heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
Don't want to be a misery guts, but..

IF that is true, that is completely and utterly f*cking shite in every possible way

Dublin and Freedman lead the way in the brave new world of Leicester City. A brave new world where we never see the premiership again

It's totally and completely f*ckin wank.

Can just see the queue at the ticket office on Saturday after hearing that bollox

F*ck off

It's not going to be a Dublin/Freedman patrnership, trust me.

Malf said:
Petrescu said:
Craig said:
Petrescu said:
He is a year younger than Dickov, and we're after Dublin after this. All 30+ strike partnership again. Its a disgrace, Adams needs his head looking at. "We need to build a younger squad" Wheres that idea gone dickhead.
:roll: Some people
Some people are happy about this. We were linked with Novo so we sign Dougie Flaming Freedman.

Novo is still on his way trust me.

he's gotta be.... so.... nacho.

Hope you right malf... you not telling us something :wink:

Petrescu said:
Filled in my season ticket form yesterday and this is what i get in return :roll:

I'm pretty pleased with Freedman, he's younger than my dad so that's a bonus.

I suppose its better than Benjamin. But he aint going to bring us promotion, certainly a lack of ambition in this signing. No joy next season.

It's all over the internet now, Freedman has agreed terms. Sweet

I just don't f*ckin believe this. It's becoming my worst nightmare. We are turning ourselves into a shite mid table 1st division outfit at best. If Dublin turns up as well I might just cry.

I desperately hope that Malf is right about Novo, but this is just horrible, horrible, horrible.

I'm going for a poo, now, to cheer myself up.

Petrescu said:
I suppose its better than Benjamin. But he aint going to bring us promotion, certainly a lack of ambition in this signing. No joy next season.

Freedman/Scowcroft partnership next season, in ya get :lol:

Malf said:
Petrescu said:
Filled in my season ticket form yesterday and this is what i get in return :roll:

I'm pretty pleased with Freedman, he's younger than my dad so that's a bonus.

lol. :lol: :lol:

Well on the bright side, he's younger than dickov was when he joined, and has scored more goals, and played at a higher level for longer. Dickov was a total joke when he joined but now he was wanted by 9 premiership clubs or something, maybe freedman will turn out the same? plus he did help palace get promoted last year, who knows.

i dont know what you lot expect really, i mean you bleat on about novo, mcphee etc, if they were really half as good as you talk them up to be, they wouldnt be coming here anyway would they. we can't sign good young players, accept it.

Tom W said:
Well on the bright side, he's younger than dickov was when he joined, and has scored more goals, and played at a higher level for longer. Dickov was a total joke when he joined but now he was wanted by 9 premiership clubs or something, maybe freedman will turn out the same? plus he did help palace get promoted last year, who knows.

i dont know what you lot expect really, i mean you bleat on about novo, mcphee etc, if they were really half as good as you talk them up to be, they wouldnt be coming here anyway would they. we can't sign good young players, accept it.

How was Dickov a joke, he was Man City's supporters favorite and had played for Arsenal aswell as a few other. DOugie has spent his career being a semi-succesful Division one player for mediocre division one teams.

Crap signing.

Freedman is a fans favourite at palace though, and Dickov had played about 2 games for arsenal just because he happened to come through the youth system there, then played for a relegated division 1 team and in div 2 before we bought him.

They're both the exact same position really except freedman is a year younger and has been playing at a higher level? wait till he plays for us first at least

Some of us on here are too easily pleased now. We are settling for mediocre signings, look how many failures we signed last summer.
I'd only sign Freedman as 4th choice striker. Looking at our squad though he's 1st choice. Piss Poor.

Tom W said:

Hold on but the key to success when your a lower league team is to get young players and turn them from zero to hero. Often these players then move on to a good division one team and progress from there, rarely do they go straight to a big club and get in. We need to get a younger team, so we can have a side that will play together for more than a year. These players also have small wages and are willing to prove themselves, i'd sign these players over wankers like Freedman.

freedman couldnt score with twenty quid in a brotthle he is pig poo bring back arnie gunlauggson any1 but him

Freedman as a squad player is OK but as a first choice..not for me.It hardly sets the pulse racing,we need someone younger,we've been down this 'oldheads' road before and it led us nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263