Jacko dies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not such a clever thing to say mate. Whatever your thoughts of Michael Jackson were - the guy was a legend - his music was iconic - the guy had a massive influence on the world - and not just in a music sense. I'm sure there will be loads of comments like this - mainly from the younger generations who really haven't got a clue.

and the paid off lawsuits? What else did that make him.

and the paid off lawsuits? What else did that make him.

It proves nothing. You can assume anything you want mate. The fact is a guy has lost his life. A guy who many people loved, respected, grew up with and whose influence affected at least 2 generations - so for that reason alone try and have a bit of respect.

It proves nothing. You can assume anything you want mate. The fact is a guy has lost his life. A guy who many people loved, respected, grew up with and whose influence affected at least 2 generations - so for that reason alone try and have a bit of respect.

I had no respect for him when he was alive, why should I change that view now. Would you let him baby sit your children?

I had no respect for him when he was alive, why should I change that view now. Would you let him baby sit your children?

why are you bothering to pass your comments then on someone you had no respect for? Why do you think that someone dying makes it ok for you to voice your 'no respect'? Just interested mate. I was never a Michael Jackson fan but the fact that he has died has shocked me and the fact is he was a dad to 3 young kids.!.. You (I assume) never knew him - make your judgments and feel the need to voice them based on media commentaries and really it's not necessary.

why are you bothering to pass your comments then on someone you had no respect for? Why do you think that someone dying makes it ok for you to voice your 'no respect'? Just interested mate. I was never a Michael Jackson fan but the fact that he has died has shocked me and the fact is he was a dad to 3 young kids.!.. You (I assume) never knew him - make your judgments and feel the need to voice them based on media commentaries and really it's not necessary.

There are lots of people I don't know and I have no respect for. He was one of them. You also have respect for Gary Glitter as well I suppose.
I am bored of you know........

There are lots of people I don't know and I have no respect for. He was one of them. You also have respect for Gary Glitter as well I suppose.
I am bored of you know........

Nice comment mate. Shows your true ignorance (and lack of the basics of the English language). I couldn't give a toss whether you are bored of me (I assume that's what you meant). My point was that he was an icon to many despite what your own thoughts were (you clearly don't have the intelligence to understand that). He'll be a great loss to many.

I thought he drowned? I heard he was blowing bubbles in the bath...?

Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson?

Ferguson will be playing Giggs in August

jesus, some people are seriously bothered by critisism of Mr Jackson to an extreme that is just beyond belief for me. I for one couldn't give a **** that he is gone - never knew him, didn't like his music and found him a right creepy ****er......If I even attempted to feel shame for not caring I'd probably have to start feeling much worse for those who are not (in my eyes) seriously odd ****ers who I also had the response of "meh" when hearing that they died, never knew them either....

Some sites have been reporting he died of skin cancer, but it was actually a cardiac arrest, so don't blame it on the sunshine...

His face is gonna be melted down and made into toys so the kids can play with him for a change.

I'll get my coat.

Not such a clever thing to say mate. Whatever your thoughts of Michael Jackson were - the guy was a legend - his music was iconic - the guy had a massive influence on the world - and not just in a music sense. I'm sure there will be loads of comments like this - mainly from the younger generations who really haven't got a clue.

Don't disagree about his music, well, most of it anyway, but his PR left a heck of a lot to be desired especially over the past decade.

Its been dead for ages and some bloke in a dodgy syrup has been pretending to be him.The FBI said that if he did himself in then they would make sure he was found not guilty of kiddie fiddling and Jacko accepted the gig.Now its all blown over his death is confirmed...has to be true,some bloke down the pub told me

got tickets for The Jackson Five at the o2 going cheap...20% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670