James Chambers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good signing IMO... he and Kishishev have added some quality. We need more like his.

what happened to signing midfileders and strikers milan? lol another defender although im happy good quality!

what happened to signing midfileders and strikers milan? lol another defender although im happy good quality!

Assuming Kishishev will play in midfield, we have signed seven new players only two of whom are defenders

Last edited:
Assuming Kishishev will play in midfield, we have signed seven new players only two of whom are defenders

Don't come on here spouting sense and correct stats, who do you think you are?

hes a natural right back, and better than stearman

could stearman be sold now? btw i'm not judging him i just don't feel inspired by his signing as a sign that this season is going to be more successful

Picture of him with MA, was the deal done last week or is MA back ?(surely not for this signing!)
Well done NF a rumour that came true!

could stearman be sold now? btw i'm not judging him i just don't feel inspired by his signing as a sign that this season is going to be more successful

Well the right back position last season was an absolute shambles - so on the face of it I would say it's a definite improvement

Ergo - this season should be more successful

From the Watford OS:

Name: James Chambers
Nationality: English
Date of Birth: 20/11/1980
Height: 5' 10" (178cm)
Weight: 11st 9lbs (74.0kg)
Previous Clubs: WBA, Cardiff City (loan)
Position: Defender

The fact James Chambers has made 91 appearances for the Hornets in only two seasons shows just how fortunes have changed for him on a personal level. Before his August 2004 move from The Hawthorns, he'd played just 78 times in well over five seasons as a professional with West Bromwich Albion. Blessed with a good turn of foot, his versatility - he's played at right-back, left-back, right midfield and left midfield for Watford - has been a key factor in his new club overcoming the limitations presented by a small squad. Born in the Black Country, James - who bagged his first two senior goals in the magnificent Carling Cup demolition of Southampton in November 2004 - joined for a fee of £250,000.

James enjoyed his thid career promotion in May 2006, when he took part in Watford's clinical 3-0 victory over Leeds United in the Play-Off Final, creating the second goal on the day with a rare left-foot shot. James' twin brother Adam is also a professional footballer, having played for West Bromwich Albion, Sheffield Wednesday and Kidderminster Harriers.

spoke to watford fan this morning and he reckons we have ourselves a bargain, great player for this division and definitely an improvement.

Im getting slightly pissed off with people saying they're not inspired, We are building a squad for ****s sake, how many championship clubs have announced completed inspiring signings, can you try not to say it after every player we sign because it's getting a tad boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69