James Chambers

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoke to watford fan this morning and he reckons we have ourselves a bargain, great player for this division and definitely an improvement.

Im getting slightly pissed off with people saying they're not inspired, We are building a squad for ****s sake, how many championship clubs have announced completed inspiring signings, can you try not to say it after every player we sign because it's getting a tad boring.

:038::038:

spoke to watford fan this morning and he reckons we have ourselves a bargain, great player for this division and definitely an improvement.

Im getting slightly pissed off with people saying they're not inspired, We are building a squad for ****s sake, how many championship clubs have announced completed inspiring signings, can you try not to say it after every player we sign because it's getting a tad boring.

So we can no longer give our real opinion,we all must piss our trousers with excitenment after every Signing.Chambers is a good signing IMO,no more no less:102: There has yet to be a Signing that is going to make someone rush out and buy A Season ticket if they were in two minds and maybe there won't be.The only Signing I'm dissapointed with is Cort's,as I was with Andy Johnsons last season,but I will give him a chance.Just because you aren't pissing your pants with excitement over Every Signing doesn't make you a bad fan IMO.In the end we all want these players to suceed.

Last edited:
So we can no longer give our real opinion,we all must piss our trousers with excitenment after every Signing.Chambers is a good signing IMO,no more no less:102: There has yet to be a Signing that is going to make someone rush out and buy A Season ticket if they were in two minds and maybe there won't be.The only Signing I'm dissapointed with is Cort's,as I was with Andy Johnsons last season,but I will give him a chance.Just because you aren't pissing your pants with excitement over Every Signing doesn't make you a bad fan IMO.In the end we all want these players to suceed.

i agree, and im not amazed by these signings, but i just dont see the point in saying 'im not inspired' after every player that signs is announced. I think it's to be expected that as a fan of LCFC your not going to be inspired by the players we sign, especially as we are building an entire squad. I just dont think it needs to be stated all the time.

I don't think it's people saying their opinion, more that after every signing there are a few who just say along the lines of "uninspiring signing".

I don't think it's people saying their opinion, more that after every signing there are a few who just say along the lines of "uninspiring signing".

It would be nice to buy one 'flair' player.its all very well and good having the bread and butter but it would be nice to have a little Jam with it.Maybe we will later:102:

It makes me laugh, because all those who say that they are 'unispired' fail to give names of players of who they would want instead...

It makes me laugh, because all those who say that they are 'unispired' fail to give names of players of who they would want instead...

Indeed

It should be a forum rule that you are not allowed to pass any negative (or even generally neutral) comment about an LCFC player, manager or owner UNLESS you can provide a viable, costed and realistic alternative

Failure to do so should result in a temporary forum ban, giving you time to purchase a lovely pair of royal blue tinted specs (and make sure that you get the right shade of blue, unlike the new shirt.......)

Indeed

It should be a forum rule that you are not allowed to pass any negative (or even generally neutral) comment about an LCFC player, manager or owner UNLESS you can provide a viable, costed and realistic alternative

Failure to do so should result in a temporary forum ban, giving you time to purchase a lovely pair of royal blue tinted specs (and make sure that you get the right shade of blue, unlike the new shirt.......)

Not at all

It's easy to say you're 'unispired' but when asked what players would inspire you then people tend not to have an answer.

It would be nice to see who and what kind of players some people think LCFC would and should be able to attract :102:

Not at all

It's easy to say you're 'unispired' but when asked what players would inspire you then people tend not to have an answer.

It would be nice to see who and what kind of players some people think LCFC would and should be able to attract :102:

What would inspire me?

Anything better than the mince we have had over the past few seasons - some players that will play with passion and give us a shout of challenging for the play-offs next season.

I can't comment too much until the signings have been completed and we have played a few games, but I am mildly encouraged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00