Speculation Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Jermaine will be on his way. It's probably already been mentioned somewhere but I was told he (and Gallagher for obv reasons) were the only senior players not to attend the end of sesaon awards which doesn't bode well for his long term future here.

THIS IS GENUINE INFO FROM A FRIEND EMPLOYED AT FLEETWOOD TOWN
confirms Vardy is currently in Leicester for talks.. figures hes heard is fee could rise to £2mill wages 7-10k +100k signing fee (currently on approx £500/week

Do you reckon they're real? They look a bit too roundy for a skinny lass I reckon

vw4ce.jpg bclrb.jpg

Apart from Jermaine will be on his way. It's probably already been mentioned somewhere but I was told he (and Gallagher for obv reasons) were the only senior players not to attend the end of sesaon awards which doesn't bode well for his long term future here.

Jermaine attended the Supporters Event a week earlier, but Schlupp didn't (and he won an award) - can read too much into things

Perhaps he had a note from his mum.

Dear Mr Pearson,
please excuse Jermaine from the awards do thingy as he hasn't been feeling very well.

Thank you

Mrs Beckford (Jermaine's mum).

Dear Mr Pearson,
please excuse Jermaine from the awards do thingy as he hasn't been feeling very well.

Thank you

Or was in hospital with blood poisoning like Muzzy was all those years ago :D

Dear Mr Pearson,

Thank you

Dear Mr Pear son

Please excuse Jermaine from the awards as he can't do it because he's forgot his kit and doesn't want to do it in his underpants.

Thank you very glad

Mrs Beckford (my mum)

Oi PEARSON

I'm not feckin' coming to your twatty event, so feck off you useless miserable tosser

Up Yours

JB

I trust NIGEL PEARSON to get the right attacking players to fire us up the league table next season.

Where the **** is he? FFS.

It's MAY for crying out loud.

Come on NP! sort it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675