January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fee and the length of contract for Howard are a bit steep IMO but he's the type of player we need.The signing of Hayles would tell me that John is on his way out

John is only on a three-month loan deal. Should end towards the end of January. ;)

with cort and john going

We will have Howard, Hume, Hayles, Fryatt, campbell, chambers

already our list is looking good attacking wise

we should sue Cort for being so freaking crap

with cort and john going

or masquerading as a professional footballer

with cort and john going

We thought that at the beginning of the season though

I cant see us keeping Hume, Howard, Fryatt, Hayles and Campbell. Someone must be going elsewhere????

Why?

We had Fryatt, Hume, Cort, De Vries, Campbell, Hammond at the beginning of the season and then we added John.

I can't see Hume or fryatt being happy bench warming here

Fryatt is....

"He said: “I would rather be involved in a team that is winning every week, even if it means going on only for the last 10 minutes. If the team are doing well, that is more important than playing regularly.

“As for extra competition, it is needed. I am not going to sit here and say I am worried about my place because I am not, as such. I just want to be playing and involved in a team that starts winning things and I think we are getting it right, I really feel that. Obviously I want goals but, if I am doing things for the team, the goals will come."

Fryatt is....

"He said: “I would rather be involved in a team that is winning every week, even if it means going on only for the last 10 minutes. If the team are doing well, that is more important than playing regularly.

“As for extra competition, it is needed. I am not going to sit here and say I am worried about my place because I am not, as such. I just want to be playing and involved in a team that starts winning things and I think we are getting it right, I really feel that. Obviously I want goals but, if I am doing things for the team, the goals will come."

He would say that:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670