January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Ipswich bid for McAuley is at least £1m, I think we should let him go and get a replacement in. McAuley isn't *that* good.

If the Ipswich bid for McAuley is at least £1m, I think we should let him go and get a replacement in. McAuley isn't *that* good.

Bread and Butter defender IMO,no beeter or worse than Ngotty and I think Stearman is worth a try in the Centre anyway

I wouldn't get rid of Kisnorbo or McAuley under any circumstances unless you got bids of at least £3-4m. You have to remember that they have been under enormous pressure because of the lack of quality with our full backs and the help from midfield. We've hardly attacked that much and always seem to be on the back foot. Once the balance has been addressed with proper midfielders in place then the pressure on the defence won't be as great.

Personally, I'd accept a £1m offer for any of our players right now. We need to seriously get rid of this bunch of wasters. None of them are indispensible. None of them are actually very good. Hence our predicament.

If we've turned down £1m for McAuley, I'd be stunned. Essentially, he's just a big, slow, lump. Probable that the offer was a feeler and another one is to follow. Then bye, bye and get a better centre half in. We could probably get Cahill from Villa for around £1.5m. There are plenty about (here and abroad).

If we're serious about sorting out this shower of shite team, keeping any of our players who are subject to a fair offer is bonkers.

Yep Rob Kelly signed him for feck all.......but to make up for it, also signed Low and Johnson at roughly the same time!!!

well the aston villa player is signing on monday or tuesday

If Rivaldo rumours are true, note he will be 36 this year...

If the Rivaldo rumours are true, note that I will be 21 this year and will be banging that there kelly brook to celebrate the fact

If the Rivaldo rumours are true, note that I will be 21 this year and will be banging that there kelly brook to celebrate the fact

I know they are not true. I am Rivaldo's agent - and not only am I also his food taster but also get to try out the totty on his behalf. I can tell you, she's great to look at but rubbish in the sack.

What do you know Mr Hazell? Anyone else we should be getting excited about arriving soon?

IH plays a mean hand - and fair play to him for it......

Can't hand on heart 100% confirm anything in all honesty, but can and will state the obvious that he's not finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00