January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IH plays a mean hand - and fair play to him for it......

Can't hand on heart 100% confirm anything in all honesty, but can and will state the obvious that he's not finished yet.

Not prepared to be ripped off just because he has cash for the first time? Fair play if thats the case!

Can't hand on heart 100% confirm anything in all honesty, but can and will state the obvious that he's not finished yet.

Can you shed any light on the players Holloway has said we've missed out on?
Just out of curiousity really...

i feel sorry for IH, because he knows that his leicester city carear is based on who he buys and so far he is doing a great job with the players that have come in, two forwards and 3 midfielders, already looking good, with another two more still to come he has gone straight to the problem and trying to solve it, now if our defence keeps up and the team gels i can see us doin well,

it is ashame he missed out on certain players, but hopefully we finish in a fairly high position this season that we can attract better players for next season, Goodluck to Ollie hes gonna need it!!

Can you shed any light on the players Holloway has said we've missed out on?
Just out of curiousity really...

Ha! No chance out of BH, not unless you can unravell one of his cryptic clues!! He has probably left a clue to the identity of the signing in his previous post!

r-o-o-n-e-y

Ha! Cracked it, better luck next time BH!!

Why Norris? Is he going elsewhere then?

I'm not sure I can see us spending another £2+... on one player anyway.

I hope we do though.

Ha! No chance out of BH, not unless you can unravell one of his cryptic clues!! He has probably left a clue to the identity of the signing in his previous post!

r-o-o-n-e-y

:081:

r-o-o-n-e-y

Class, LF :lol:

i feel sorry for IH, because he knows that his leicester city carear is based on who he buys and so far he is doing a great job with the players that have come in, two forwards and 3 midfielders, already looking good, with another two more still to come he has gone straight to the problem and trying to solve it, now if our defence keeps up and the team gels i can see us doin well,

it is ashame he missed out on certain players, but hopefully we finish in a fairly high position this season that we can attract better players for next season, Goodluck to Ollie hes gonna need it!!

:102: you feel sorry for IH because he is doing a great job bringing players in?

:102: you feel sorry for IH because he is doing a great job bringing players in?

no feel sorry for him because he knows he will be judged on the players he brings in and he has lost players to other clubs because of the leicester city record and MM scared them

no feel sorry for him because he knows he will be judged on the players he brings in and he has lost players to other clubs because of the leicester city record and MM scared them

WTF are you on about now ?? :102:

As opposed to them getting better offers elsewhere or being scared to step up to the plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669