January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven goals from 13 starts is pretty darned good. Get him in.

Too similar to Howard IMO

You're right he's a tall target man like Howard. He's a bit taller, a bit younger, and maybe a bit more prolific. And a bit more expensive I'd say, Southampton paid Spurs 2 million for him. He was at Derby too, like Howard. And he wouldn't want to sit on the bench either. :102:

Wayne Routledge is being chased by QPR. 1.8 million. lot of money, but i think Leicester should have a punt as well. He's a dangerous customer rotting in the tottenham ressie behind lennon.
Qpr will blow us out of the water on this one i'm sure, but him on one side and lazcko on the other would be about a penetrative as a pair of porcupines in a kerplunk factory.

Daily Star reporting that Norris has handed in a transfer request.

Do you think we will still be in for him now we have Oakley :102:

Daily Star reporting that Norris has handed in a transfer request.

Do you think we will still be in for him now we have Oakley :102:

Isn't he more of a right sided player, than centre midfield - or have I got him confused with someone else ?

Norris is defo worth bidding for over Ipswich i am sure he would chose leicester

Wayne Routledge has stated he will leave for another London Club

Norris is defo worth bidding for over Ipswich i am sure he would chose leicester

Wayne Routledge has stated he will leave for another London Club

:102:

Ipswich seventh from top, one point from the play-offs, Leicester seventh from bottom three points from relegation

Do they ever get anything right at all? I may start a thread on this. Perhaps I'll start one on Joey, Lee Martin and Marton Fulop.

Isn't he more of a right sided player, than centre midfield - or have I got him confused with someone else ?

That's all to the good then, because that is where we need more strength. Oakley & Clemence have the centre wrapped up (with Weso & King as cover). We need more competition/cover on the right with/for Bori - we by no means can be sure after his first game if he will be good enough. He might be, but I've seen debuts of equal merit before over the years and after a while it becomes apparent that they are not that good after all. And with just Bori at present, its clear another right sided player is needed. So, yes let's go for Norris. Interesting test too of how deeply MM is prepared to dip into his pockets.

Last edited:
That's all to the good then, because that is where we need more strength. Oakley & Clemence have the centre wrapped up (with Weso & King as cover). We need more competition/cover on the right with/for Bori - we by no means can be sure after his first game if he will be good enough. He might be, but I've seen debuts of equal merit before over the years and after a while it becomes apparent that they are not that good after all. And with just Bori at present, its clear another right sided player is needed. So, yes let's go for Norris. Interesting test too of how deeply MM is prepared to dip into his pockets.

Matt jones, Junior Lewis by any chance?

Matt jones, Junior Lewis by any chance?

Right! And there's many more... even in Bloofield era... Steve Earle had a great debut. Soon proved to be a liability. No cover fro him and thus he played in the first team to our detriment for ages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670