January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solano is so old he's got osteoperosis.

Went down past the training ground today, I saw David Healy there. Looked liek he was in for contract talks.

Solano is so old he's got osteoperosis.

Osteoporosis at 35? That's very unfortunate, and very surprising considering how treatable it is.
Shame though, because he isn't too old to be playing competitive football.
Thanks for letting us know though.

I'm not sure if Healy's that good anyway. He's only really had one good season Leeds and that's about it. He's not shown himself to be a prolific goal scorer for about four years.

Went down past the training ground today, I saw David Healy there. Looked liek he was in for contract talks.

Please please tell me you are serious.

Are you? Have I made myself look like an even bigger dick?

From football rumours.

Leicester are trying to hijack Boro.s move for Wayne Routledge in a 1.9 million deal.

Leicester will also sign Kanu and Solano on short term contracts..this will help raise Leicester's profile so Mandaric can sell to a Asian consortuim.

Martin Taylor will sign in 2 days with Fryatt going to Rangers:icon_eek:.

Somebody else has put Leicester will sign.

Jobi Mcanuff....Nobby Solano....David Healey and Martin Taylor.

Almost believeable but then again it is Football rumours...somebody has to get one right eventually.

Where do all these people find the time to sit at the training ground and the stadium?

Not a clue where the bloke I know gets the time to hang around the training ground. He's a regular down the pub where I work, I only heard about the Solano thing from Facbook.

Please please tell me you are serious.

Are you? Have I made myself look like an even bigger dick?

Sorry. Just joining in the bullshit.

He's shite anyway.

Former Arsenal starlet Ryan Smith could be set for a move to the continent, skysports.com understands.
Best place for him me thinks

Leeds United are closing in on the capture of Leicester City's Max Gradel after agreeing a fee for his services, skysports.com understands.

Shame I like Maxi and thought NP was going to play him against Cardiff and see how he got on and then decide whether to take up Leeds offer or not

Fulham goalkeeper David Stockdale has linked up with Plymouth on a month-long loan deal.
He still can't get a regular place anywhere perhaps he needs to take a note out of Weale's book and take a chance at a new club

Swansea have been knocked back in their audacious enquiry for Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd.
Surprised they bothered as not rate him BUT now no doubt he'll score against us tomorrow

He still can't get a regular place anywhere perhaps he needs to take a note out of Weale's book and take a chance at a new club

Hodgson rates him highly, not his fault he's got one of the best keepers in the Premiership ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669