January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veteran midfielder Paul Scholes is set to leave Manchester United in the summer. (Various)

Shall we dream a little?

Even if he did come here the mongies would grumble about him being too old.

A new team is required in Jan 2010

I think we need to clear out some dead wood in Jamuary. We hae too many players who are not good enough to play in a play-off chasing team....

Howard, Dyer, Dickov, Campbell, Adams (I think he could do a job but if he's never going to play what's the point in keeping him), Ajdarevic, Yann?

Last edited:
We hae too many players who are not good enough to play in a play-off chasing team....

I don't think that was the aim at the start of the season....I'd hope not given we spent bugger all. Mid table we can certainly manage and should be seen as the aim unless we spend big

Fabian Delph on loan in January if nobody else is identified to fill our midfield void??!!

We certainly need midfielders. If we spend about the same again(as we did on wellens) on a playmate for him(but more attacking) then we should be looking at a fairly sturdy, goal-starting midfield.

God knows we need a goal-scoring midfield.
And with regards Adams, I think there we have a player reacting well to Nige's training regimes... Because he looks OK this year- but last year he looked utter rubbish.

From what little we saw of Adams last year there are players at the club with better technique but none more willing to put their body on the line - or perhaps more accurately their head near an opponents boot. I would be surprised if there was a braver player than Adams at the club and for that I admire him.

Probably bollocks, but it could be true. I used google to translate that page:

Leicester City envoys watched the game on Saturday, Robert Lewandowski - told the daily "fact".

The British reportedly intend to download a Pole in the transfer window. "Lisa" is true to play back the Premier League, but have an ambitious plan for promotion to the elite. So far in the table occupy the fourth Champions League place.

Lewandowski insular direction of transfer was not so far exhibited. Media reported interest in football mainly from Germany and Italy (recently even Livorno). Only the manager lechity Cezary Kucharski admitted in an interview that gets the bid from England.

Lewandowski is the event leader scorers Ekstraklasa. As he announces, is ready to play in the Western club and hopes that the winter activists Lech allow him to leave.

http://www.poltran.com/ gives us:

Envoys observed game to saturday city Leicester Roberta Lewandowskiego journal has informed fact - " ". Englishmen in this transfer window intend apparently pull off pole. Play on back of premiere (prime minister) that truth " fox " League, but has ambitious plan of advance payment for elite. As as yet, they occupy fourth place in table of league Championship. Till now it read insular direction of transfer not be exhibit ADVERTISING further Lewandowskiego. Media brought (deliver) about interest from germany soccer player mainly and last time < last > italian (italy) ( even if ) Livorno. Manager has conceded in one of interview only cezary cook lechity, that it obtains offers from england also. As yet, there is leader of classification of archer of premier league Lewandowski. As it foreshadows (presage) < self-service store >, there is on game in western club ready already and has hope, that operators of lech will allow to depart it (him) winter.

I think that's clear enough, don't you?

BM's translation:

Envoys observed game to saturday city Leicester Roberta Lewandowskiego journal has informed fact - " ". Englishmen in this transfer window intend apparently pull off pole. Play on back of premiere (prime minister) that truth " fox " League, but has ambitious plan of advance payment for elite. As as yet, they occupy fourth place in table of league Championship. Till now it read insular direction of transfer not be exhibit ADVERTISING further Lewandowskiego. Media brought (deliver) about interest from germany soccer player mainly and last time < last > italian (italy) ( even if ) Livorno. Manager has conceded in one of interview only cezary cook lechity, that it obtains offers from england also. As yet, there is leader of classification of archer of premier league Lewandowski. As it foreshadows (presage) < self-service store >, there is on game in western club ready already and has hope, that operators of lech will allow to depart it (him) winter.

Our transfer policy sounds like we're offering some interesting services :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669