January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British reportedly intend to download a Pole

Englishmen in this transfer window intend apparently pull off pole

So, it looks like 'download' and 'pull off' mean the same thing.
Same as English I s'pose

BM's translation:

Envoys observed game to saturday city Leicester Roberta Lewandowskiego journal has informed fact - " ". Englishmen in this transfer window intend apparently pull off pole. Play on back of premiere (prime minister) that truth " fox " League, but has ambitious plan of advance payment for elite. As as yet, they occupy fourth place in table of league Championship. Till now it read insular direction of transfer not be exhibit ADVERTISING further Lewandowskiego. Media brought (deliver) about interest from germany soccer player mainly and last time < last > italian (italy) ( even if ) Livorno. Manager has conceded in one of interview only cezary cook lechity, that it obtains offers from england also. As yet, there is leader of classification of archer of premier league Lewandowski. As it foreshadows (presage) < self-service store >, there is on game in western club ready already and has hope, that operators of lech will allow to depart it (him) winter.

Our transfer policy sounds like we're offering some interesting services :icon_eek:

Courtesy of BF I believe.

Darren Ambrose - a real winger

The Eagles are in financial difficulty and the players are still awaiting payment due to chairman Simon Jordan's "cash-flow problem".

And Warnock knows he will have to listen to offers in the January transfer window.

He told the South London Press: "Everybody has got a price and I can't stop people coming in for them - we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

"The chairman doesn't want to decimate the team but we have to generate some funds. But I'll be fighting tooth and nail to keep people like (Darren) Ambrose and (Julian) Speroni."

Victor Moses, if palace do end up selling players (assuming they won't sell those two)

Good winger with plenty of potential

We need another midfielder. more proof. We also need a deeper defence. With tunch out- there's no more options.

Loads of strikers, nothing elsewhere

Good call - but I can't see Milan splashing the cash unless he sees promotion as a realistic option,

Spot on

Amidst the stunned silence at the Walkers last night, the only sound to be heard was Mandaric closing his cheque book and locking it firmly away in his briefcase

A new midfield in please.

James Wesolowski could be back in January.

So our midfield for the second half of the season could be Porter, Wesolowski, Verma and Oakley. Will that do?

No Ostritch ?

Are you mad ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673