January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe I should have stated easy chances.

Aaaah I get ya. To be honest I don't think Mackail-Smith is better than Fryatt. In fact, I think we'd struggle to improve our squad in January due to the rumoured over spending. I'd settle for some loan deals just to keep things fresh.

Last edited:
What if on Jan 1st, we're sitting 3rd or 4th, within a win of 2nd place, surely MM would be a fool if he didn't spend a few quid to try and achieve his target?

Or he might think, there's no point spending money that he hasn't got, especially considering the healthy position

Aaaah I get ya. To be honest I don't think Mackail-Smith is better than Fryatt. In fact, I think we'd struggle to improve our squad in January due to the rumoured over spending. I'd settle for some loan deals just to keep things fresh.

There's plenty of loan signings to be had! Just need NP to open his eyes with Oakley!

Which budget would that be dear Babyloonypants?

The budget set at the beginning of the season, the one MM said we had already gone over.

What if on Jan 1st, we're sitting 3rd or 4th, within a win of 2nd place, surely MM would be a fool if he didn't spend a few quid to try and achieve his target?

I'm not saying we won't sign anyone, just that I doubt it's going to be a £2m player.

If MM thinks it can add value and bring in enough £££'s to cover itself (eg Davids), then he will probably push the boat out on a bigger name. I think it's more likely to be a few loans just to strengthen the squad a bit.

Last edited:
Stop talking sense, it has no place on this forum :018:

Everyone knows that we are going to go out and spend at least five million on transfer fees alone, plus wages etc.

Now get with the programme and list a few random players who we definitely should be putting in bids for. The fact that we haven't got a pot to piss in is completely irrelevant

Sorry....

err Mark Davies, Richard Stearman and Joe Mattock.

Stop talking sense, it has no place on this forum :018:

Everyone knows that we are going to go out and spend at least five million on transfer fees alone, plus wages etc.

Now get with the programme and list a few random players who we definitely should be putting in bids for. The fact that we haven't got a pot to piss in is completely irrelevant

Shitpants, has to be Shitpants. How often will we be linked with this player?

Let's just cave to his demands, give him that bumper contract and let him weave his magic.

Barring that, can we have that Leeds winger that looks shit hot at the minute...Grundel I think his name was?

Charlton midfielder Therry Racon is wanted by West Brom, Leicester and Nottingham Forest.
Full story: The Sun

From the BBC site.

Charlton midfielder Therry Racon is wanted by West Brom, Leicester and Nottingham Forest.
Full story: The Sun

From the BBC site.

Therry Racon? The hairy racoon?

Who? Is he any good? Anyone know of him?

What about him?

He is a proffesional footballer and we are a football club. We apparently need to sign new players, even if they are no better than/worse than the ones we already have.

I think we should sign [list of players including several who don't speak English, even more who have never heard of Leicester, a couple who retired several years ago, and at least fourteen strikers].

Last edited:
NP is planning a £750k bid for Kerrea Gilbert in Jan according to todays Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566