January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a decent holding ball winner in the middle and we will be fine. The big tall dreadlocked guy last night looked ideal. If we have someone like him it takes the pressure off the defence by blocking the passage through and allows wellens, oakley or king to be the playmaker.

If we can find a player like this in the middle then I don't think we need any more, other than for depth.
Evander Sno? He was in the Dutch team two years ago when playing for Celtic. Similar type of player to Wellens though. Dont think Wellens, Oakley or King have the ability to be a playmaker at this level.

Buszaky would be good. A Delph, Wilshire, Spearing would be my choice. Could bring to us what Cleverley has to Watford.

Koren wont come here and Not seen enough of Stock to form an opinion on him. Has someone said he is out for a while? Otherwise I would have looked forward to seeing him on the 28th!!

You people are seriously living in cloud cuckoo land

Baz would never come here, and you know it

Baz has got a younger brother, Gaz, and some say that one day he'll be even better than Baz. Gaz might be tempted if New Parks Social don't already have an offer on the table.

The entire playing staff of Crystal Palace have been put up for sale in order to solve the club's cash problems. Wigan and Sunderland are interested in midfielder Darren Ambrose, winger Victor Moses and goalkeeper Julian Speroni. (BBC)

I have a friend who works at the club and he told me that Mandy really wants it (promotion) this year (a little obvious I suppose) but that he has told NP that he will back what ever he wants to do (within reason I'm sure) and the impression i'm left with is that 2 deals (incoming) are all but done! As soon as I can find out who they are I'll post it, but as you would imagine that info is under lock and key at the moment!

needs more parentheses

:icon_bigg

"Mandy really wants it (promotion) this year"

try

"Mandy really wants promotion this year"

which is much nicer. still fecking obvious, but there we go

Baz has got a younger brother, Gaz, and some say that one day he'll be even better than Baz. Gaz might be tempted if New Parks Social don't already have an offer on the table.

New parks Social has ceased to trade as a club and Baz is currently on loan with the Two Triangles.

Seems to be a highly talented player...one wonders why the shaggers dropped him.
Maybe because he is better then the team and once fit and playing teams will look to get him Jan, so if they don't play him till end of Jan he will help them in their regelation battle, just a thought!

Maybe because he is better then the team and once fit and playing teams will look to get him Jan, so if they don't play him till end of Jan he will help them in their regelation battle, just a thought!

If you are going to attempt mockery I suggest adhering to the rules of basic grammar and spelling.

I suspect you are attempting to be sarcastic, but it's hard to know for sure amongst that gibberish.

And beyond that, I honestly don't understand your point. Barnes has had his contract terminated, how can he help Derby in their "regelation" battle?

:102:

If you are going to attempt mockery I suggest adhering to the rules of basic grammar and spelling.

I suspect you are attempting to be sarcastic, but it's hard to know for sure amongst that gibberish.

And beyond that, I honestly don't understand your point. Barnes has had his contract terminated, how can he help Derby in their "regelation" battle?

:102:
Well Sorry Matey, i did not know that is contract was terminated!! Sign him up!

The entire playing staff of Crystal Palace have been put up for sale in order to solve the club's cash problems. Wigan and Sunderland are interested in midfielder Darren Ambrose, winger Victor Moses and goalkeeper Julian Speroni. (BBC)

i was talking to a Palace fan today and he is gutted about their situation and fears it could get much worse. he said Nathaniel Clyne is by far the best prospect he has seen in years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669