January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a right back, nielsen is gash and Morrisson is a better centre back.
Berner is our best left back - which suggests we also need a left back.
Brown stops us fulfilling our potential due to his poor passing: So we need Tunchev fit or a new centre back.
Pearson doesn't have a right winger that he trusts - so we're short a right winger.
Pearson wishes that Howard/Gallagher/Waghorn/Kermorgant were all actually ONE player, namely a mobile target man with good feet and a neat finish. Unfortunately they are all weak where the other is strong, hence the reason they are constantly rolling subs for one another. So we need a STRIKER.

Wow you actually know what Pearsons thinking. Impressive.

Our Right and Left back situation and lack of a playmaker in midfield worries me alot more than the strikers!

I don't know if this has been posted or mentioned, but Leeds are now trying to sign Gradel permanently. We've already turned down 1 offer apparently, but they've come back offering more

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_5874249,00.html

I imagine he will leave if Leeds are keen to sign him - he doesn't seem to be in Nige's plans, and I'm sure he'd like the money to use elsewhere.

Gutted Kerrea has gone to Posh - really thought he could add a lot to our season...

Our Right and Left back situation and lack of a playmaker in midfield worries me alot more than the strikers!

Completely agree with you. We desperately need a (first choice) right back to replace Neilson and a (reserve) left back as cover for Bruno - McGivern clearly can't fill that role (perhaps he'd make a decent centre back).

I also think we really need a decent creative midfielder - Oakley, King and Wellens are just too similar and one-dimensional (and too inconsistent).

20 Sky Sports News has just learnt Middlesbrough could face competition from another Championship club in their bid to land Wayne Routledge

Could this be us :icon_roll

Unlikely that we're in a position to bid for a £1.5m plus winger.
well M'boro put in a bid of 500K now and 500K at the end of the season, i am sure we could do the same if we do sell Maxi

routledge would be a good addition.
sell gradel to fund it.
still maintain we need a right back, right winger, attacking midfielder and swap 3 of our 8 strikers for a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669