Jason Jarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ear Ear.:038:

Why slag Kelly off when he's got feck all money? Fair enough slag him when he spends 20mil on pish like Taylor did. But scraping around with thrupence to spend is not good grounds to judge a manager's ability to sign quality, is it.

Are you suggesting he knew they were rubbish but its all he could afford?

IMO bringing in players you know are rubbish is worse than bad judgement. it would be better to blood youth players IMO

Are you suggesting he knew they were rubbish but its all he could afford?

IMO bringing in players you know are rubbish is worse than bad judgement. it would be better to blood youth players IMO

No. I'm not. I'm suggesting he's bringing in as good as he can with what he's got. Which is pennies. Give him money, then judge him.

If this guy has been bought in on the cheap to suit our budget, then the MM deal has fell through. or been seriously delayed again

If it hasn't, what the feck are we playing at signing players like this.

Either way, let's give the guy a chance

If this guy has been bought in on the cheap to suit our budget, then the MM deal has fell through. or been seriously delayed again

Exactly. We were all on here the other day talking about Yeates we signed him, and everyone went thru the same rigmarole of slating him because they'd never heard of him. He played well against Luton (irrespective of the goal), and so it adds weight to the point that everyone deserves a crack at it. There are a lot of players out there that haven't reached their potential, be it thru injury, bad management, lack of confidence.

MM being clever IMO, he is giving RK the best chance of keeping city up, while allowing himself full ammo to sack him at the end of the season. No harm in letting RK sign these players on loan IMO.

He needs to do something for heavens sake - esp in midfield.

He may not be inspiring, but RK will not be able to do any more until MM is on board (and overseeing what he is doing and how he is spending his money).

Give JJ a chance - don't slag him just because we are pissed off with Kelly.

i've always had the impression that jarrett is "potentially" a good player. he's the type of player that can win you a game one day and then go missing the next. his temperament is his downfall and i'd say that he needs a firm hand to get the best out of him....hand over RK!

I have always thought he was decent enough when I have seen him.

jarrett for england

He played 14 games for Wigan when they were promoted. his first appearance of the season being in Mid February.

We should definately see him play in a City shirt before we slag him off...

he's the type of player that can win you a game one day and then go missing the next.

Fit right in with our lot then, most of em haven't turned up for weeks. :(

Lets give the poor sod a chance, if nothing else it might provide some entertainment when Kelly brings him on. I'm all in favour of thinking something different to the normal "we're gonna throw this away again" for the last 90 minutes of the game.

When we are playing in Div.1

But that's the point. If we end up going down, it will be because of the shower of sh1t that preceded Rob Kelly, not all down to him. I'm not saying he's the best manager around, but to slate him when he's had p1ss all resources to work with is moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669