Status
Not open for further replies.
... followed by Tricky Trev

...who was followed by Paddy McCarthy

...with James Wesolowski after him

...then Mark de Vries

... Harry Worley twice

... and a single appearance on Luke O'Neill

David Oldfield preceded the lot of them.

... and a single appearance on Luke O'Neill

whoooops - one in the League, one in the League Cup and one in the Johnstone's Paint thingee.

Bollock.

He's being paid £95,000 p/w plus benefits.

The bloke laying my road said so.

Bollock.

He's being paid £95,000 p/w plus benefits.

The bloke laying my road said so.
Sounds like bollocks. I don't think someone on that money would qualify for Working Tax Credit. Of course he could be playing cash in hand and claiming 60-odd quid a week on the sausage. Cheeky ****. Someone should shop him.

Considering we wouldn't get Yakubu because we wouldn't pay him £40k a week, it seems very unlikely we are willing to do so with Beckford.

Let's face it, the Telegraph know **** all.

Has he handed in his notice as a result of Sven losing the changing room?

Yes this is true but being hushed up until they secure MON's services? How did you find out?

I have a very reliable source who is Citeh's expert on nutrients for the plastic parts of the pitch so don't shout at me if you don't believe it!

The three best players for Leeds over recent seasons have been Schmeichel, Beckford and Gradel. One of them wasn't good enough for us, the other two are now at Leicester.

Nuff said. Good luck with your relegation battle!

Gradel would get a place in our team and Sven has gone on record to say he gave serious consideration to signing him. Pearson's regime couldn't see a diamond and let him go. Our loss.

just had a chat with a business acquaintance who was at the game in a professional capacity - (as a scout though he was quick to add that his employers couldnt afford any of our team). the points he made were varied and included the obvious ones that most teams in our league curently see us as the benchmark by which to test themselves and raise their game accordingly, that barnsley could be likened to a pack of jack russells chasing round a load of afghan hounds. assuming sven has the capabilities to get the players to recognise their responsibiliteis, the big concern from his perspctive was beckford's attitude which he said, for someone on their debut, stank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669