JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy (Not one rumoured before but...)

Don't know until I see how good they are.

Don't see the point getting excited or depressed about a new signing until I see them play a few matches.

That's an altogether far too rational way of looking at it... get swept up in the hype, inhale the base-less rumours and drink deep of the well of foundationless optimism...!

Last edited:

Why would they do that?

TO whip up to crowd into a frenzy before kick off and therefore take the team up a notch to score a couple and then the crowd keep the noise up and we are in the infinite circle of hysteria.

Murphy could make us a real force to be reckoned with, even just for his delivery, he will either score a few and set up a fair amount as well.

Jimmy is a lot more of a gamble, would much prefer to see Murphy if we just got one of them, but if he put his mind to it, then he could really rip this league to pieces.

If we signed both of them, then I reckon it is worth putting a cheeky tenner on us for the title!!
youv'e changed your tune :icon_bigg

I know believe this to be a viral marketing exercise designed to boost ticket sales. :icon_conf :icon_conf

I seriously doubt that any City fan what didn't already want to go had not got his/her ticket yet. TBH, I wouldn't rush down if them 2 had been announced but then told they are not playing.

:018:
Hazz, you're slipping again.
Come on now, don't let me down.

On Wikipedia we have signed Jimmy?!

Going to be two fantastic signings if they happen thats for sure. Lets hope the other two signings will be a keeper and a left back.

Squad complete, Premier league here we come!!!

On Wikipedia we have signed Jimmy?!

Going to be two fantastic signings if they happen thats for sure. Lets hope the other two signings will be a keeper and a left back.

Squad complete, Premier league here we come!!!

but it says

"Jerrel "Jimmy Floyd" Hasselbaink (born March 27, 1972 in Paramaribo, Suriname), usually known as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,[1] is a Dutch football striker who has recently been released from his playing contract at Charlton Athletic, following their relegation from the Premiership, and signed a new playing contract for Leicester City F.C. on 10th August 2007. Daggers is gay"

youv'e changed your tune :icon_bigg

:biggrin:

With that 4-3-3 formation and line-up in the other thread I would say we would be a force to be reckoned with next season.

Hume, The Deej and Jimmy upfront!!! :eek:

daggers is gay?

but it says

"Jerrel "Jimmy Floyd" Hasselbaink (born March 27, 1972 in Paramaribo, Suriname), usually known as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,[1] is a Dutch football striker who has recently been released from his playing contract at Charlton Athletic, following their relegation from the Premiership, and signed a new playing contract for Leicester City F.C. on 10th August 2007. Daggers is gay"

No, what it actually says is

Jimmy is now reportedly training with Chelsea Reserves, as mentioned on during their Sky Sports commentary of the 2007 FA Community Shield match. There is also speculation linking Jimmy to a possible short-term move to Chelsea if they may require a striker for backup in their Premier League 2007-08 campaign.

tha someone messing with wikipedia or is it for real?

it does say signed a playing contract with leicester city on 10th august at the top of page, refresh it

It's because anyone can edit a page on Wikipedia...... :icon_roll

also at bottom now, specalation in media says hes about to sign lol

Check it now........ :icon_roll

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Floyd_Hasselbaink

Jerrel "Jimmy Floyd" Hasselbaink (born March 27, 1972 in Paramaribo, Suriname), usually known as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,[1] is a Dutch football striker who has recently been released from his playing contract at Charlton Athletic, following their relegation from the Premiership, and signed a new playing contract for Leicester City F.C. on 10th August 2007. Daggers is gay. On arrival, Jimmy commented that he thought that TalkingBalls was by far the better fans forum.

Last edited:

Great Wikipedia entry, that really made me laugh. Right, I'm off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669