JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy (Not one rumoured before but...)

If this is the case, and it is going through, why didn't we sign these two players yesterday so they could play tomorrow?

One of the parties has been playing games I suspect.

Correct - sounds like Murphy's personal terms are stalling a little.

I cant see JFH happily agreeing to lower wages than he had at Charlton either so that must have took time too.

If this is the case, and it is going through, why didn't we sign these two players yesterday so they could play tomorrow?

One of the parties has been playing games I suspect.

I shouldn't think JFH will be ready for 1st team football yet, he has not played any pre-season games has he?? :102:

The Murphy deal could be a stumbling block for whatever reason, although I really hope that we pull this one out the bag!!

We'll call a press conference for this kind of deal.

That's what I was getting at, maybe JFH is a done deal and Murphy is stalling and they want to announce it as a double signing, no point in just announcing JFH if he isn't eligible to play tmw so may as well try and tie up the Murphy deal and announce them both on Monday!!

I heard of a few transfers before they happened, I also heard of a few that didnt happen which is why I dont make posts about transfers that I think are going to happen because until the players actually puts pen to paper nothing is certian and been dissapointed after having hopes up is too much.

maybe they signed them both but they keeping it as a surprise till kick off tomorrow!:icon_bigg to be honest if either one has signed then it will be a great addition to the club, if both have signed then that should put us up amoungst leading contenders. .......... but i think i,l wait untill i see it in print before i put on my contented smile:biggrin:

Murphy could make us a real force to be reckoned with, even just for his delivery, he will either score a few and set up a fair amount as well.

Jimmy is a lot more of a gamble, would much prefer to see Murphy if we just got one of them, but if he put his mind to it, then he could really rip this league to pieces.

If we signed both of them, then I reckon it is worth putting a cheeky tenner on us for the title!!

Because they were waiting for Premiership clubs to come in for them. A day before the start of the season they've finally realised it isn't going to happen, so they'll sign for whoever will pay them the most.

Because they were waiting for Premiership clubs to come in for them. A day before the start of the season they've finally realised it isn't going to happen, so they'll sign for whoever will pay them the most.

Not too fussed about either of them then Jeff? :102:

Step forward Milan Mandaric... :icon_cool

Last edited:

JFH may end up not having a club at all if he has that attitude.
If he's worth Premiership wages why haven't Premiership clubs been trying to sign him?

Agreed - I bet there has been a lot of bargaining and talks going on however, and if JFH has signed then I'm sure he would be amongst our highest earners.

To be honest with you all I couldnt care less if it was announced today, tommorow or next week - as long as we get these two players in for sure then promotion is a definete and realistic target. :038:

Jeff you are a cynic..... Both players are joining us because they believe in Milan and Martin's dream and they have always had an affection for Leicester City.

Don't know until I see how good they are.

Don't see the point getting excited or depressed about a new signing until I see them play a few matches.

I see your point Jeff, but surely a hint of signing players like this is something to get excited about compared to the major transfer coup that was Carl Cort and relatively unknowns that are Hayes, Hellings and Neilsen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00