JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy (Not one rumoured before but...)

OKOK, let's sort this out. Wasn't at home this afternoon so... Who's said they're are coming to Leicester and how close is it (done?)? I don't know what to think, we've had a lot of oldtimers that haven't given a shite, but this sounds pretty good tbh...

OKOK, let's sort this out. Wasn't at home this afternoon so... Who's said they're are coming to Leicester and how close is it (done?)?

One person has said it's happening, a lot of other people have believed him and are also saying it's happening on the basis that his info is usually reliable. Some of those people have told others, making it look like there's more than one source of this inside info. And the person providing the inside info may have been misled by his contact at the club who is having a laugh at his expense.

I aint bothered who we sign as long as it makes a winning team

if this happens ill b sooooooo excited. murphy would shit on this league and if JFH found some form he could be a great signing also.

One person has said it's happening, a lot of other people have believed him and are also saying it's happening on the basis that his info is usually reliable. Some of those people have told others, making it look like there's more than one source of this inside info. And the person providing the inside info may have been misled by his contact at the club who is having a laugh at his expense.

I counted 2.

This is going to be interesting then because I know what I have been told and I believe...

If you know tim and that is where you get your info from buddy...

Last edited:

Put bluntley Hasselbank was at the club today, and in the words of Alex that my friend is a FACT!

Murphy I don't know but Hasslepants. He was here.

Last edited:

WTF is going on I have been workin from 8 this morning till now have we signed them or not my head is wrecked please tell me.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

It appears that JFH WAS at the club yesterday. He could have been there to pick up one of our new shirts but most people believe the more likely scenario that MM and MA and maybe TD were trying to coax him into some sort of a deal that was not just a 'Fowler' pension pay day. Murphy may or may not have been there as well discussing personal terms on a deal.

Does anyone know when MA is due to put out his next statement...?

I think it will make for very interesting reading..........

Mate, any chance of a PM just telling me in non-cryptic terms what you know? :102:

Apart from that, unless there's one out of the blue the next time I expect MA to talk to the press is after the game later...

From Sporting Life

Leicester City are interested in out-of-favour Celtic striker Derek Riordan, according to Foxes owner Milan Mandaric.

The 24-year-old has struggled to pin down a regular first-team place since arriving from Hibernian last summer and has been linked with a move to West Brom and Norwich.

However, Leicester boss Martin Allen is keen to add the Scotland international to his squad.

Mandaric told the Scottish Daily Mail: " I can confirm that Martin has an interest in Riordan, for sure.

"There are some discussions going on between us and Celtic.

"We're at an early stage but I can't give any more details."

The Scotland international said last month that he would use the month of August to contemplate his future.

"I haven't spoken to the boss.

"I will wait and see how it goes towards the end of the transfer window.

"I don't want to have the same season as I did last season obviously, so I will see what happens."

So how many more strikers are we going to get when we really should be looking at the patchiness on the left.

Oooops, I put that in the wrong thread, perhaps a mod could shift it to the bullplop thread please.

Ta

You're right Bob, any statement from MA on the matter will be interesting, to put it mildly!

Surely that will be to say we're not getting him then? It's hardly going to be announced in one of MA's usual blogs...

"Iain Hume scored today so I gave him a chocolate hobnob. The rest of the team got normal hobnobs. Oh and by the by, we signed Jimy Floyd and Danny Murphy today".

Me jumping to conclusions is that maybe the deal for JFH was as good as done, but would've been a Mandaric signing and Allen didn't want him, and wants Riordan instead? Probably completely wrong though. A PM would be nice ;)

I would imagine his next statement will be after the game tonight anyway

Last edited:

24 hours of nudge nudge wink wink, rumour, denial, can't confirm, can't deny - I for one am no wiser than I wa when I read BH's initial post. Any chance Tim Davies MM or MA could settle this for us?!

not sure about these, but what about Nolberto "Nobby" Solano who the Beeb/Sun are reporting wants to leave Newcastle?

Loads of premiership experience, plays right wing or right back, and takes good free-kicks

not sure about these, but what about Nolberto "Nobby" Solano who the Beeb/Sun are reporting wants to leave Newcastle?

Loads of premiership experience, plays right wing or right back, and takes good free-kicks

:081::081::081::081::icon_lol::icon_lol::081::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670