JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy latest - Hasselbaink having medical !!!

I wish the word ****in spoof would stop being used. Spoof's are funny, like the film Airplane...

This is not funny. This is an actual disaster!

like airplane 2

SSN say JFH went to the training ground ready for the medical but was sent home due to MA not wanting him then MM sent for MA thats what they are saying :icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf

Is your mate Tim any good at marriage guidance councelling.

shud be a fun game tommorow, ffs the yr i thought we were going bak up, might aswell start paying out now

Please can someone explain what the hell is going on i went out and now im so confused is hasselbaink coming??

Everyone COULD be reading much too much into this...

Just because they have a disagreement over a player doesn't mean MA will be forced out. I'm sure Milan is more sensible than that, as is Martin Allen.

Milan could've called MA into his office to say "ay er why do you not want ze jimmy floyd?" and Martin said "well meelan mate i think hes ****ing shite and wouldnt even be worth a pony guvnor", and Milan just said "ah ok marteen i'll go get danny murphy in then. cya later" and that be the end of it for all we know...

Milan will surely see that if Martin doesn't want players, there is no point in him bringing them in to sit on the bench. I hope this all works out and Martin shows he has thoughts and ambitions of his own and Milan knows to consult him in future..

I'm confused(doesn't take much I know!)

Who was it who went to see Milan- MA or JFH?

I'm pretty confused too. I thought I heard from SSN that it was Hasslebaink that was called to Milan's office and then sent home having not had a medical that he came to have...

But that wouldn't make sense because to come and have a medical it must mean terms had been agreed. That would be Milan's job as I doubt they would let anyone who uses terms like 'i haven't seen skill like that since the world cup' and 'razors in my guts' anywhere near a contract.

FFS boys sort it out.

Please can someone explain what the hell is going on i went out and now im so confused is hasselbaink coming??

Hasslebank signing is the least of our worry now mate

All over you face. Read the thread you lazy git:icon_lol:

Time 2 pick sides im with MA all the way

Anyone fancy the ego-tistical madman that is Milan Mandaric

Everyone COULD be reading much too much into this...

Just because they have a disagreement over a player doesn't mean MA will be forced out. I'm sure Milan is more sensible than that, as is Martin Allen.

Milan could've called MA into his office to say "ay er why do you not want ze jimmy floyd?" and Martin said "well meelan mate i think hes ****ing shite and wouldnt even be worth a pony guvnor", and Milan just said "ah ok marteen i'll go get danny murphy in then. cya later" and that be the end of it for all we know...

Milan will surely see that if Martin doesn't want players, there is no point in him bringing them in to sit on the bench. I hope this all works out and Martin shows he has thoughts and ambitions of his own and Milan knows to consult him in future..

I like what you are thinking but that is not exactly a difference of opinion. That is Milan agreeing eventually with MA.

What we have here is a difference of opinion and our club looking stupid because a potential signing has got to the stage of having a medical but has been sent home as two men who are supposed to be working together clearly are not.

I'm pretty confused too. I thought I heard from SSN that it was Hasslebaink that was called to Milan's office and then sent home having not had a medical that he came to have...

But that wouldn't make sense because to come and have a medical it must mean terms had been agreed. That would be Milan's job as I doubt they would let anyone who uses terms like 'i haven't seen skill like that since the world cup' and 'razors in my guts' anywhere near a contract.

FFS boys sort it out.

Sometimes medicals are done before contracts are agreed, as with Kaebi and Morfaw I think?

And even if terms had already been agreed with MM, when MA said he didn't want him then it would still make sense that MM called JFH in to say sorry for wasting your time, but the gaffer doesn't want you.

mandaric if he can attract players of murphy and hasselbaink, most managers wud be happy, martin allen doesnt like rich ppl or flashy things, eg watches, takin them of all the player wtf is tha about, get the good players in ffs!

Time 2 pick sides im with MA all the way

Anyone fancy the ego-tistical madman that is Milan Mandaric

You like signing players of the quality of Josh Low then.

I don't think this is a case of picking sides and if it ever came to that it is Milans club simple as that.

These two will be falling out every few weeks so we'd all better get used to it.

MM is far too media savvy to be seen as a meglamaniac who wants to pick the players so will back down. MA needs to assert on MM that his player requirements are what matters and this is probably the time for it.

MM is just after a 'big name' or two, regardless of their role in the side or position. Silly old sod. MA wants what he wants.

They will have made up by the morning.

I like what you are thinking but that is not exactly a difference of opinion. That is Milan agreeing eventually with MA.

What we have here is a difference of opinion and our club looking stupid because a potential signing has got to the stage of having a medical but has been sent home as two men who are supposed to be working together clearly are not.

Differences of opinion can be resolved ;) Which is what I was saying... MM wanted him, MA doesn't (which is the difference of opinion), but when MM calls MA to his office it's not necessarily to say "pack your bags and take your coloured flowers with you", it could've just been to talk through it and resolve the issue.

You like signing players of the quality of Josh Low then.

I don't think this is a case of picking sides and if it ever came to that it is Milans club simple as that.

It is - but tonight isn't part of you wishing it wasn't?

Pity he was the only show in town...

Pretty simple debate i think MA wants decent players who will work hard
MM wants big names to prove he is still a big time player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673