John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well post 1 is wrong on one count (1pm announcement)

I wonder if it is right on the second....................

I guess time will tell if Gregory is appointed!

Believe me if I could burn the tosser I would - but I just can't find enough wood around here to make decent sized wicker man

The point is a point of principle. He failed more than any other manager at this club has ever done - therefore nothing (even Gregory) could be worse

It's like we didn't actually get relegated with some people, it really is

That's a total non sequitur.

l'll be upset if it's Gregory. He's had one good spell at Aston Villa and poor stats for all of his other positions. 20% win rate in 50 games at Portsmouth ffs. :mad:

Will be named on Wednesday about 1pm as our new manager. Thats all im saying, night all and look forward to the new manager, personally i think its not as bad as it could of been.
donkey.jpg

Hear, hear homer. To my way of thinking this appointment gives ammo to all of those that said sacking IH could/would lead to a worse Manager. Well if JG is appointed then a seriously worse Manager will have been appointed.

Moreover this bring MM's credibility into serious question whilst it is all very well for him to fritter his money away it does not mean that he has to drag a once proud Club and its supporters further down the Leagues.

Should Gregory arrive it will be the beginning of the end for Leicester City. :icon_sad:
:icon_roll

Still - it gives you yet another manager you aren't happy with and someone else you can demand the sacking of after a few matches.

:icon_roll

Still - it gives you yet another manager you aren't happy with and someone else you can demand the sacking of after a few matches.

The joy is always that any of these managers could prove me wrong. :icon_bigg

I'm not sure Gregory knows what he's getting himself into what with Mad Mandy, the fans, the "players", the pitch...let's hope he has come to his senses and realised the job is simply not worth the headache. Especially if you are bad at it. Which he is. Obviously.

Really wish he would just move to africa ! i hate the guy i hate his smug smile always annoys me and he has achieved nothing i hate him go away and hurry up theo zagorakis and apply for the job.

He only had one game in charge when Little left. MacDonald and McAndrew then took over for a few games before McGhee was appointed.

... and David Nish??

I think it's quite a simple question really, who would you prefer to be in charge? Holloway or Gregory???

Gregory, not a fan of either but Holloway consistently made bad decisions as our manager and got us relegated. Gregory starts on a clean slate.

Apart from the fact that to get no improvement we have sunk ourselves another few £100k in debt and we have another manager that will need time to build his own team and let them 'gel' not to mention the fact we have lost precious time in pre season.

Would you say the team was gelled in our last game?

I dont think he'll be joining - it would've been done and dusted by now.

Having said that, I just cant imagine who its going to be either.

I dont think he'll be joining - it would've been done and dusted by now.

Having said that, I just cant imagine who its going to be either.

Ian Wright.

All-new Gladiators on Sky is a bit wank and he's given up his BBC commentary in readiness. Remember, you heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669