John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been mentioned before

An absolute feckin' disaster of a partnership

One proven useless failure of a bastard feckwit, joined by someone who knows precisely feck all about coaching in any way shape or form

Pitiful

Will be named on Wednesday about 1pm as our new manager. Thats all im saying, night all and look forward to the new manager, personally i think its not as bad as it could of been.

I hope it is true, and for all those who wanted rid of Holloway I hope you are genuinely happy with his quality replacement. :098:

I hope it is true, and for all those who wanted rid of Holloway I hope you are genuinely happy with his quality replacement. :098:

I am going to spend a five minutes coffee break trying to come up with any replacement worse than poor old Ollie. I may need to carry things over to a lunch break as well.

I am going to spend a five minutes coffee break trying to come up with any replacement worse than poor old Ollie. I may need to carry things over to a lunch break as well.

Allow me to help you.......................John Gregory.

For **** sake. :icon_roll

You can't be surprised, though

Ever since Gregory's name was released, there have been howls of protest everywhere you go - radio, mercury and on all of the websites, and no doubt there has been many an angry email flying Milan's way

Now he gets the Merc to release this little titbit - and he'll sit back and see how many (if any) positive comments he gets

And then he'll employ the useless fecks anyway

I bet Gerry Taggart was pleased when he heard the news........

Ever since Gregory's name was released, there have been howls of protest everywhere you go - radio, mercury and on all of the websites, and no doubt there has been many an angry email flying Milan's way

Now he gets the Merc to release this little titbit - and he'll sit back and see how many (if any) positive comments he gets

My first thought too

Utterly delighted I imagine. :icon_roll

You've got to laugh, really, just to stop yourself from smashing your face to a bloody pulp against the nearest very hard surface.

The MM PR machine more like.

The MM PR machine wouldn't have been saying that there has been no contact with Gregory since Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669