John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sooner Milan took his time and made the correct appointment. If we appoint Smegory I can just see us having to change manager again in 6 months.

No bugger has touched him with a barge pole for years. There is a good reason for that.

Taking his time to me indicates he's got a decent choice.

That's what I hope anyway.

Aah bless. How utterly futile & pointless.

Blackburn fans made a Facebook group against the appointment of Sam Allardyce as Blackburn manager.

That got into the press, started and developed the idea of Allardyce not becoming boss and now it looks like McLaren will get the job with the Allardyce camp going quiet.

Besides, believe it or not club officials check online boards/blogs/groups constantly anyway.

Last edited:
Blackburn made a Facebook group against the appointment of Sam Allardyce as Blackburn manager.

That got into the press, started and developed the idea of Allardyce not becoming boss and now it looks like McLaren will get the job with the Allardyce camp going quiet.

Besides, believe it or not club officials check online boards/blogs/groups constantly anyway.

Don't wish to be dismissive, but when considering who to appoint at Blackburn I very much doubt that anyone at the club gave a flying feck about some sad losers on facebook (if indeed they knew what the feck it was in the first place)

Blackburn fans made a Facebook group against the appointment of Sam Allardyce as Blackburn manager.

BBC reporting that Ince has got the Blackburn job.

Don't wish to be dismissive, but when considering who to appoint at Blackburn I very much doubt that anyone at the club gave a flying feck about some sad losers on facebook (if indeed they knew what the feck it was in the first place)

People believe MM took notice of fans being against Warnock last year, so why wouldn't Blackburn do the same thing?

People believe MM took notice of fans being against Warnock last year, so why wouldn't Blackburn do the same thing?

But he was directly contacted by the 'voice of the fans'

A direct approach from a club's Supporters Trust is a bit different from a bunch of geeks bashing away on the t'internet

Or is it.....?

I think they'd been smoking some when they came up with the short list.

:018: may i please remind that there is a complete smoking ban at the walkers stadium

Dear Club Officials,

Please bring Joe Longthorne to the club for a one-off cabaret special

I really love him, and once sucked him off backstage at Blackpool Pier

Hopefully yours

alex.

FFS alex, you really are a sick little man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696