Johnny Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Am I the only one who finds it puzzling why this guy is considered funny ? I've tried to watch him to find what it is people find so amusing but I just can't hear it:102:

Me too

He's a completely untalented fat twat who has been embarrassingly bad in everything he's been in

Me too

He's a completely untalented fat twat who has been embarrassingly bad in everything he's been in

Just looks like me and you then who can't grasp his unique SOH.By the way have you finished with my Little and Large video yet ?

Just looks like me and you then who can't grasp his unique SOH.By the way have you finished with my Little and Large video yet ?

It wasn't quite the video I was expecting, and you sicken me completely

I don't like his "comedy" but he was slightly funny in Benidorm and reasonably non-noticeable in the film Blackball

I don't like his "comedy" but he was slightly funny in Benidorm and reasonably non-noticeable in the film Blackball

Its a Northern thing with you though Beighton,I bet you worship Jim 'Nick Nick' Davidson

I've only ever seen him in adverts and as a guest on programmes, so I have no idea what his real job is.

It's similar to BG's in that he's a proffesional fat bloke who drinks a lot

He was superb in a straight role - as Krook in the TV adaptation of Bleak House. That's all I've ever seen him in!

Its a Northern thing with you though Beighton,I bet you worship Jim 'Nick Nick' Davidson

:icon_lol: for t'record I despise Davidson, I like Peter Kay though, but he has become very repetitive now.

My favourite stand ups are Ross Noble, find him hilarious, and an aussie called Adam Hills, if anyone saw him at Leeds he was the one crowd surfing his wooden leg around the audience.

I saw Jonny Vegas live in Nottingham once and whether he was off form or it was just me I didn't get it all.

Since then, with the notable exception of his own show, I've found him funny when I've seen him on TV.

i didnt think he was too bad in Ideal, but he is just annoying on panel shows and interviews.

hate his stand up.

Watched Sex Lives of the Potato Men the other night.

Can't work out if I loved it, or hated it. Very vulgar, very crude, very English, and in parts it was very funny.

Thought Vegas was quite good.

I can't believe this hasn't been taken to the vote yet?

I think he is very good at being a drunken overweight slob, which I happen to find amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669