Jordan Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as i'm concerned jordan stewart is bloody awful and i hope he never plays for us again. total waste of space and money on wages.

as for mdv!! he cant flipping run let alone look like scoring a goal ever. can't win a header to save his life!! he makes dublin look good for crying out loud.

This is exatly the sort of negitive attitude that isn't needed in football! I hope you can all moan just as much when were back where we belong(in the Premiership before alex makes some sort of Negivtive wise crack)

You'l all be saying you stuck it out through the bad times but the truth is your making it the bad time so pack up your god dam moaning and look on the bright side, support our players, support our manger and for god sake don't stress at me when I put across anothe view!

Still waiting for an applogy Alex....

Sorry to all the guys sticking up for Jordan but I really can't stand the guy wearing a Leicester shirt. I've never seen a player that can make so many mistakes. Improving? how is he improving? How far has this guy come in 5 years? Whats he done? I remember Man City well, yeah he played well that day & once under MA against Gillingham but if were to be a Premier League outfit or contenders to go up, he's simply not consistant enough.

I can't remember a left back at Leicester being so inconsistant in 20 years of watching them. Levein must see potential in him, I think he has got potential but I think a change would perhaps do him better than staying here. I'd prefer to see Danny Tiatto at left back than Stewart.

Sorry but I know the Leicester fans are split on this, but I want to see more consistency in our players, players that don't break down good moves when we're on the attack with a stupid pass & players that don't pass throwings directly to the opposite....

If I was Jordi Stewart I'd feel like this every game :roll:

Stewart has been one of our best players this season. OK he's had a few bad games (who hasn't?), but in some games he's been our only attacking threat - and that's from left back.
Would people prefer a left back who gets a nose bleed every time he gets past the half way line?

Jordan is OK,not the best player we've got but not the worst.I'd keep him unless someone comes in with a decent bid for him and we hardly have an abundance of left sided players.

I think the West Ham match demonstrated what he gives to the side.

Our players were tired, outnumbered, and under pressure. Jordan picked up the ball deep in his own half, and went on a run that took him almost the length of the pitch. It relieved the pressure for a while, and seemed to lift the team and supporters. How many other elft backs have we got that can do that?

No doubt the moaners will say he should have scored.

alex said:
Fox Fan said:
alex said:
Fox Fan said:
alex said:
I hope it's 12 months.

I hope you dont bring that attitude with you to the Walkers! Moan in your armchair!

**** off.

Very grown up of you Alex, you could at least defend your unacceptably negative attitude towards the guy!

Don't need to do anything to be honest - I seen you, you're about 12...

Don't ever patronize me again, run along and clean some cars.

Pissed me off you little twat - I been watching foxes longer than you been alive.

good for you. what the fuk does it matter how long you have been suporting city. surely you either suport them or you dont. i have suported city all my life, it doesn't matter how many years that is. Its people like you that are bad for the club, people who think that just becuase they are older, and have seen better in the past they believe they have the right to moan. i watched city under o'neill all the time and i still watch em now. Sure i moan when we play shit and lose at home to a pub team on boxing day after travelling 4 hours to get there, but i save it for after the match and get behind the team during it. Hopefully as you have been watching the foxes for so long, you wont be watching them for much longer if you cannot accept other peoples point of view. :smt097

matt_c0nn0lly said:
alex said:
Fox Fan said:
alex said:
Fox Fan said:
alex said:
I hope it's 12 months.

I hope you dont bring that attitude with you to the Walkers! Moan in your armchair!

**** off.

Very grown up of you Alex, you could at least defend your unacceptably negative attitude towards the guy!

Don't need to do anything to be honest - I seen you, you're about 12...

Don't ever patronize me again, run along and clean some cars.

Pissed me off you little twat - I been watching foxes longer than you been alive.

good for you. what the **** does it matter how long you have been suporting city. surely you either suport them or you dont. i have suported city all my life, it doesn't matter how many years that is. Its people like you that are bad for the club, people who think that just becuase they are older, and have seen better in the past they believe they have the right to moan. i watched city under o'neill all the time and i still watch em now. Sure i moan when we play shit and lose at home to a pub team on boxing day after travelling 4 hours to get there, but i save it for after the match and get behind the team during it. Hopefully as you have been watching the foxes for so long, you wont be watching them for much longer if you cannot accept other peoples point of view. :smt097

Amen to That!

webmaster said:
Stewart has been one of our best players this season. OK he's had a few bad games (who hasn't?), but in some games he's been our only attacking threat - and that's from left back.
Would people prefer a left back who gets a nose bleed every time he gets past the half way line?

Very much agree with both of webbos posts!! 8) 8)

Seems a bit ridiculous all this.... Sure, i apologise, I apologise to any foxes fans I may annoy - and no, I have never berated players at the Walkers, I've moaned whenever Lewis played like a twat, I've groaned whenever Rogers got the ball, I threw my toys out the pram at Curtis a few times (these are all in recent years - can't remember the 20's much)..

However, please, this is a forum where we all give our views, and perhaps I over-reacted to being told to stay away from the Walkers for having an opinion on Jordan, for which I apologise, but there are good reasons for that.

Basically, I think Jordan Stewart is one of the biggest talents we have had for yegars, a player I have been banging on about for years, but he has always flattered to deceive. He has skill, pace, a great left foot and an ability to run at full-backs which at times is superb. Yet how often do I see him waste possession and drop his head more than others?

He probably has been one of our better players this term - but what the hell does that mean? We're just off the relegation places.... Not his fault alone I know, but by no means has he been a struggling genius in a poor side. They've ALL under-achieved thias year... and I for one cannot stand to see him continue to waste his talents.

FoxFan, I apologise, I was over-the-top. Connolly, with your wee emoticon, :smt018

We are football fans, all across the country we moan about our players from Man utd, Arse, Leicester, Yoevil etc etc. It is what we do, we get passionate about our cities, we were born and bred here, the players weren't. They are here to take our wages and buy their nice cars, but so what.

I cannot believe players walk on eggshells because us as fans are berating them, come on, it rarely happens anyway that they can hear.

If our players are walking on eggshells because of the fans, so are the other 91 clubs in the league. Alex is right, this is fans forum to moan, groan, congratulate and comiserate. The players are professionals, they are payed a lot of money and good luck to them. but that DOES give us a devine rite to lay into the bastards when they constantly under perform

Melton Fox said:
We are football fans, all across the country we moan about our players from Man utd, Arse, Leicester, Yoevil etc etc. It is what we do, we get passionate about our cities, we were born and bred here, the players weren't. They are here to take our wages and buy their nice cars, but so what.

I cannot believe players walk on eggshells because us as fans are berating them, come on, it rarely happens anyway that they can hear.

If our players are walking on eggshells because of the fans, so are the other 91 clubs in the league. Alex is right, this is fans forum to moan, groan, congratulate and comiserate. The players are professionals, they are payed a lot of money and good luck to them. but that DOES give us a devine rite to lay into the bastards when they constantly under perform

I wonder, if the players cannot hear the shouts, then all the complaining about criticising players on the pitch, is it for the players or the fans sake. :?: :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

I suspect the fans having a go at players can be heard by them on the pitch. :eek: :-( :-( :? :? :-( :-(

Melton Fox said:

Are you saying that if a gang is shouting abuse at you across the street but your a street cleaner you can't hear them because your a street cleaner and your getting paid to put rubbish in bins? Do you not think that you not going to move on faster past that gang than if they wenr't there?

Ok its a crap example but if your continually slated at whatever you do are you seriously telling me that has no effect on you? And I don't want to hear all this they earn X amount per week crap - it doesn't matter your moaning still effects them even if they're on £300 k a week!

Look at West Ham, its ovious to everyone that their fans are very easily annoyed. Pardew had abuse shouted at him from the start and has never managed to shake it off! Are you telling me that the added pressure from what was proberly a minority of fans shouting abuse has had no effect on Pardew?

And one other thing which no one else has yet mentioned is why should players have to put up with unjust critism? OK yes if they make a huge mistake, if they are genuinly playing crap - but what I find Unacceptable is when there is a very vocal Groan from some sections of the crowd as soon as jordy gets on the ball! Thats contrabuting to the pressure on him and it doesn't take a genius to work out that a realaxed player will perform better than one who is under constant pressure from 22,000 fans every week!

IMO it is the crowd if anyone who has caused a slowing in Jordy's progression towards being a brillaint player.

I hope the next time someone make you fell uncomfortable, or critises what your wearing or how you look, or the car you drive or where you live or what job you do that you think that to Jordy thats 22,000 people saying that about what he does to earn a living! And I hope it makes some of you see what a waste of time, space and effort it is!

football & supporting football is a passionate business, whatever level you play at. Be that on the international stage or on a park playing for a Sunday league side, you will have to suffer critisism and enjoy praise wether it is deserved or not.
If you dont have the ability to rise above the taunts from only a section of the crowd, justifified or not, then you will never be a brilliant player regardless of actual talent.

These players are playing for decent clubs because they and the clubs believe they are good enough. that is the reason they are employed.

If I am not doing my job correctly I expect my boss to raise the critisisms. However, more importantly, If I am not doing my job properly the most important people that I let down are my customers. I expect them to complain about me, and complain loud and they will.

Get It!

Fox Fan said:
Melton Fox said:

Are you saying that if a gang is shouting abuse at you across the street but your a street cleaner you can't hear them because your a street cleaner and your getting paid to put rubbish in bins? Do you not think that you not going to move on faster past that gang than if they wenr't there?

Ok its a crap example but if your continually slated at whatever you do are you seriously telling me that has no effect on you? And I don't want to hear all this they earn X amount per week crap - it doesn't matter your moaning still effects them even if they're on £300 k a week!

Look at West Ham, its ovious to everyone that their fans are very easily annoyed. Pardew had abuse shouted at him from the start and has never managed to shake it off! Are you telling me that the added pressure from what was proberly a minority of fans shouting abuse has had no effect on Pardew?

And one other thing which no one else has yet mentioned is why should players have to put up with unjust critism? OK yes if they make a huge mistake, if they are genuinly playing crap - but what I find Unacceptable is when there is a very vocal Groan from some sections of the crowd as soon as jordy gets on the ball! Thats contrabuting to the pressure on him and it doesn't take a genius to work out that a realaxed player will perform better than one who is under constant pressure from 22,000 fans every week!

IMO it is the crowd if anyone who has caused a slowing in Jordy's progression towards being a brillaint player.

I hope the next time someone make you fell uncomfortable, or critises what your wearing or how you look, or the car you drive or where you live or what job you do that you think that to Jordy thats 22,000 people saying that about what he does to earn a living! And I hope it makes some of you see what a waste of time, space and effort it is!

Apology accepted? At least acknowledge the post, surely that's the 'polite' thing to do?

IMO It's out of order to boo/slate a player of your own while you are at the match,I fail to see how it helps the team and the player isn't going to play better for it,its different than moaning about them to your mate sitting next to you though.However making your feelings known about them on a Club Forum is surely what the Forum is about and is fine.I can't believe any fan of ours or any other club goes down the match believing every player playing that afternoon are wonderful,it's just seems a bit pointless screaming to them that they are shite whilst they are out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669