Jordon has gone to Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverFox said:
The OS states the following;

"for a fee that could rise to £125,000."

:mad: COULD!!!!!!

If we get Paddy Mac for £100000, Stewart should be worth £5.23 and a tube of smarties.

SilverFox said:
The OS states the following;

"for a fee that could rise to £125,000."

:mad: COULD!!!!!!

:mad::mad:!!

VERY pissed off now! COULD ride to £125,000!!? Jordan is worth at least a flat £250,000. That's a terrible bit of business I feel. Even the Jordan haters have gotta say he's worth more than a POSSIBLE £125,000? Wonder what the fee is linked to?

homer said:
Maybury can play at left back, as can Sheehan, as can Tiatto (if necessary), as can Wilcox (if desperate)

More pitiful dead wood gone - pity he can't take one or two more with him

Get over it
:038: Still PISSED that we haven't actually got 150,000 for him!

Graz said:
:mad::mad:!!

VERY pissed off now! COULD ride to £125,000!!? Jordan is worth at least a flat £250,000. That's a terrible bit of business I feel. Even the Jordan haters have gotta say he's worth more than a POSSIBLE £125,000? Wonder what the fee is linked to?

hope its not Watford getting promoted! or the amount of crosses that get over the first man from set peices!

Yorkshire Vixen said:
do we have a happy left back silver

Well they can't all be as miserable as Jordan...can they?:icon_eek:

Sheehan looks pretty funkin good to me Yorkie!!!

DurhamFox said:
4 more players! With stewart gone and Heath, Wright, Canero and Joey? no longer required then I really don't see how 4 more players is anywhere near adequate.

Are we just going for a 15 man squad this year?

CL said he was planning to have a first team squad of 19-20 players, his view is that it's better to have a core of quality players rather than a bigger squad of mediocre players. Whether we'll have the quality remains to be seen.

We currently have 22 players with squad numbers. Maybe a few of them won't count as first team squad players, but if a few more leave and a few more come in we'll have around the size of squad the manager wants. At least with a smaller squad some of the youngsters will get a chance.

From the OS:

City boss Craig Levein said: "There are a lot of things happening behind the scenes at the moment with regard to players coming in and players going out.

"I would imagine that this time next week things will have settled down a bit. I think by then we would have had two or three out and two or three in."

So I guess maybe he's close on Laursen, or another left back, and that is why Jordie has gone today

TommyK said:
Am i the only one thats a bit gutted about this?

NO, i'm really disapointed by this.

£125000 is pathetic, he could have been a good player and once the boo boys got on his back he never recovered. i'm not happy about this at all and if we sign some shite from the spl as his replacement i'll be even more unhappy.

admin said:
CL said he was planning to have a first team squad of 19-20 players, his view is that it's better to have a core of quality players rather than a bigger squad of mediocre players. Whether we'll have the quality remains to be seen.

We currently have 22 players with squad numbers. Maybe a few of them won't count as first team squad players, but if a few more leave and a few more come in we'll have around the size of squad the manager wants. At least with a smaller squad some of the youngsters will get a chance.

Personally I'd happily trade seeing 16 year olds running around for promotion back to the Premier.

TommyK said:
Never done a spelling mistake in your life drummin? you knew what i meant - get over it.
don't worry im over it- and i don't want an oasis t-shirt, it would be too painful to wear now i'm not going to the gig:icon_eek:

drummindefender said:
don't worry im over it- and i don't want an oasis t-shirt, it would be too painful to wear now i'm not going to the gig:icon_eek:

So you are going to Live 8 then. :) :) ;)

Graz said:
Personally I'd happily trade seeing 16 year olds running around for promotion back to the Premier.

Me too, that why it is a good thing Jordan has gone. Whilst he had good games (and may I add I liked Jordan and never once got on his case), he was very inconsistent!

As for signing SPL players, if they are of the calibre of Maybury and Hughes I will be happy as a pig in Sh*t!!! Levein knows defenders, he knows what makes a good defender because he himself was class...if he doesn't think Jordan has it I trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669