Joseph Desire-Job - Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcoop

This has just been on Sky Sports News. Interview with some agent, who said he's trying to bring Joseph Job (Ex Boro) back to England, he said hes in contact with Leicester about it.

Re: The Bullplop Rumours Thread

This has just been on Sky Sports News. Interview with some agent, who said he's trying to bring Joseph Job (Ex Boro) back to England, he said hes in contact with Leicester about it.

Are you bull shitting

this is also on ITV teletext p 413

Former Middlesbrough forward Joseph-Desire Job could be set for a return to English football with Championship club Leicester.

The Cameroon striker is in discussions with the Foxes after his French club Sedan were relegated from Ligue 1 last month.

The 29-year-old's agent Barry Silkman told Sky Sports News he was speaking to a club that "begins with L, ends in R and is owned by the former Portsmouth owner (Milan Mandaric)".

Job cost Boro £3million when he moved from Lens in 2000 but he left for Sedan on a free transfer last September.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1779_2459359,00.html

Last edited:
Former Middlesbrough forward Joseph-Desire Job could be set for a return to English football with Championship club Leicester.

The Cameroon striker is in discussions with the Foxes after his French club Sedan were relegated from Ligue 1 last month.

The 29-year-old's agent Barry Silkman told Sky Sports News he was speaking to a club that "begins with L, ends in R and is owned by the former Portsmouth owner (Milan Mandaric)".

Job cost Boro £3million when he moved from Lens in 2000 but he left for Sedan on a free transfer last September.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1779_2459359,00.html

Why could he not just state that it was Leicester he was talking to instead of the sh*t with the L and R and portsmout owner bullsh*t? :102:

would this be a good signing? how much would we be looking to pay?

Will you redirect me to FoxesTalk if I say he's my all time favourite player in Football Manager?:icon_razz

he's a 'boro legend. scored a goal in the cup final for them! so my mate tells me!

Is he one of the agents still being looked into by that inquiry?? For legal reasons I should point out that I have no reason to believe he is, I'm just in search of clarification of the facts :icon_wink

Football agents Zahavi and Barry Silkman were unhappy with claims they did not co-operate with Stevens' inquiry.

Zahavi admitted refusing to open his private bank account for inspection but he claims that no other foreign agent was as co-operative as him. Zahavi said: "It is ridiculous for agents to be condemned while the clubs are all supposed to be perfect."

Silkman added: "It is an absolute total lie. A complete lie. Whoever he is, Lord Stevens, he is a liar. The people who have done this are liars.

"I co-operated 100%. I went to see them with my lawyer and showed them every single bank statement.

"They saw money coming into my account and money going out of my account."

i think job would be a great signing as he has good experience in the English league

he looks quite a tall player aswell so if he did come we would be quite a threat attacking from set pieces

From the Daily Mail. ;)

Former Middlesbrough forward Joseph-Desire Job could be set for a return to English football with Coca-Cola Championship club Leicester.

Job coast Boro £3million when he moved from Lens in 2000 but he left for Sedan on a free transfer last September.

I suppose Don McKay could have a part to play in this, with the knowledge of him from when they were both at Boro ??

I suppose Don McKay could have a part to play in this, with the knowledge of him from when they were both at Boro ??

He's played a part in all the transfers so far. I doubt one signing has been Allens idea.

Just the Job. :icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670