Josh Low.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
What a feckin waste of space..... that twat cost us the match tonight..:mad:

What a feckin waste of space..... that twat cost us the match tonight..:mad:

Don't know about tonight, RL wsan't very clear about what happened, but I saw him on Saturday when a waste of space would have been an improvement (Sylla).

Don't know about tonight, RL wsan't very clear about what happened, but I saw him on Saturday when a waste of space would have been an improvement (Sylla).

That useless **** cost us a goal tonight.... and a penalty

Last edited:
Hendo was calling for the ball and he still hooffed it up in the air. having seen it again on TV it looks even worse than it did at the match, he could have knocked the ball almost anywhere and it would have been better than where it ended up.

When he came on he didnt look quality did he!!

and yes his mistake cost us the goal but the refree, linemans cost us the match! and Hendo was at fault with the first goal as well!

no he looked like a ****.........

no he looked like a ****.........

Lets not dwell on the one negative from today, lets just concentrate on the team who played superbly, gave everything against a team who haven't lost all season in the Premiership and whose attitude was spot on.

I know several Northampton fans and they all said the same thing when we signed Low.
1 They were sorry to see him go.
2 He was inconsistent, 1 good game, 2 average games, 1 shit game
3 He would be out of his depth in the championship

Talking to them recently , they don't want him back. Can't blame them.

I know several Northampton fans and they all said the same thing when we signed Low.
1 They were sorry to see him go.
2 He was inconsistent, 1 good game, 2 average games, 1 shit game
3 He would be out of his depth in the championship

Talking to them recently , they don't want him back. Can't blame them.

WHO F**KING CARES!?!

Typical of certain fans to concentrate on the one negative from an otherwise fantastic night, Low isn't good enough but he's not out there making mistakes on purpose.

Think of Weso and Stearman in the middle, Johannson at Left Back, McCauley, Hume, Kisnorbo, Hendo and be happy.

Lets not dwell on the one negative from today, lets just concentrate on the team who played superbly, gave everything against a team who haven't lost all season in the Premiership and whose attitude was spot on.

ONE NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feck off, that one negative was in the 119th minute of the match, he could have put it anywhere, even out for a corner, but no he hoofs it skywards and straight back into the middle of the penalty area, the last feckin place we wanted it.
He let the team, the club and the fans down

WHO F**KING CARES!?!

Typical of certain fans to concentrate on the one negative from an otherwise fantastic night, Low isn't good enough but he's not out there making mistakes on purpose.

Think of Weso and Stearman in the middle, Johannson at Left Back, McCauley, Hume, Kisnorbo, Hendo and be happy.

You should ****ing care.....

TBH how can you single out only 1 player out who had a bad game tonight.?

I thought every out there 2nite played there F***ing B*llolks off!! & this was proved by us not being beaten (AFTER 118 Minutes!) by an unbeaten prem. outfit PLUS an utter disgrace of a 'ref'!

The only thing that annoyed me, was the masses of people leaving the ground as soon as they scored the winner! Whats that all about!!?,,
Ino the traffic may be bad on the way out!, but surley that performance warented everyone in the ground, on their feet Praising Super Rob Kelley's boys!

Terrific effort lads!!!:038: :038: , just shame about the True twat in the middle of the park!!!

ONE NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feck off, that one negative was in the 119th minute of the match, he could have put it anywhere, even out for a corner, but no he hoofs it skywards and straight back into the middle of the penalty area, the last feckin place we wanted it.
He let the team, the club and the fans down

You in a mood BG:icon_lol:

If you look on the match thread Dunc you'll see that. However that shouldn't stop people, esp those who paid to see the game, having a go at players who are not performing.

If you look on the match thread Dunc you'll see that. However that shouldn't stop people, esp those who paid to see the game, having a go at players who are not performing.

I would if I honestly thought they weren't performing because of a lack of effort but as for a lack of ability, what can a bloke do? Tell RK that he can't come on cause he's crap?

We've got 8 players out and he came on due to injury, he worked hard, was poor but for effort you can't fault him.

As I say, he isn't good enough but he didn't mean to slice the ball horribly into the air or get in the way on numerous other occassions.......

OK he's a tit.

You should ****ing care.....

Well lets hang the tit for making a mistake then, we'll moan and moan and boo him next time he plays destoy his confidence, he'll leave and then we'll be happy.

Everyone of those players made mistakes today, Lows was horrendous and it led to a goal, but the postives far outweigh the negatives, unless you want to be continually depressed.

I like Josh Low, he looks like he wants to play football for Leicester City, it's just a shame he's shite at it.

Last year Kisnorbo was shite, Tiatto was shite, Elvis was shite, but they've all came good. There may be a future for Low but it don't look promising at the minute

I like Josh Low, he looks like he wants to play football for Leicester City, it's just a shame he's shite at it.

Last year Kisnorbo was shite, Tiatto was shite, Elvis was shite, but they've all came good. There may be a future for Low but it don't look promising at the minute

LM is obviously not his position but he doesn't seem much better at RM. We are,however, looking for somebody who can cook a decent pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00