Just when things seemed sensible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to myself and I know I'm not a johnny come lately plastic part time Pete bastard, thanks all the same.

Funny how they can afford one now we're in the Permier League

Bandwagon jumping no-mark johnny-come-lately plastic part-time Pete bastards

Tja......Fanatical Frank or Part-time Pete? Both are City supporters and should be welcomed.
In the case of crucial cup, or end of season crunch matches, I do though believe that the fans with most attendances to date, should be favoured in the allocation of tickets. An exception to the rule
could be overseas supporters......like Blaarev and myself :icon_razz

Pretty much what I was thinking. The debate over whether a northern city on the east coast is part of the north-east is utterly irrelevant to the actual point BN was making. Worthless.

You're right, but have said that - the biggest clubs in England are probably Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal, and none of them lack for local competition and derbies. In fact, those local rivalries are probably a big part of what has made them so big in the first place - so it's the original point that was being made that was worthless.

Funny how they can afford one now we're in the Permier League

Bandwagon jumping no-mark johnny-come-lately plastic part-time Pete bastards

Utter tosh,

I went to enough games this season and last season to warrant buying a season ticket. I didnt buy one because I actually didn't know how many games I could attend prior to the season starting.

This season I felt I had to buy a season ticket if I realistically wanted to watch Leicester play without having to be there in a queue every Monday morning.

I also attended 12 away games last season, if you decide to bother going to away games this season I presume you wouldn't mind being called a 'Bandwagon jumping no-mark johnny-come-lately plastic part-time Pete bastard'

I went to four games last season, so I dread to think what that defines me as...

I went to four games last season, so I dread to think what that defines me as...
And one of them was Donny when all the other bandwagon jumping no-mark johnny-come-lately plastic part-time Pete bastards turned out. :icon_wink

Tja......Fanatical Frank or Part-time Pete? Both are City supporters and should be welcomed.
In the case of crucial cup, or end of season crunch matches, I do though believe that the fans with most attendances to date, should be favoured in the allocation of tickets. An exception to the rule
could be overseas supporters......like Blaarev and myself :icon_razz
Tja..... expat or Dane? Judging by the tja I would say Dane.

I know someone that went to three games last year and we all know what he is. :icon_bigg

I know someone that went to three games last year and we all know what he is. :icon_bigg

Extra points available for naming the games. HINT: you met me at one of them.

I've given up on Leicester City. I used to go and watch them when they were crap but now that they've sold out and gone big time Premiership, they've lost their soul.

I've given up on Leicester City. I used to go and watch them when they were crap but now that they've started playing Rugby Union and gone big time Premiership, they've lost their soul.

Good grief. It's worse than I thought!

Utter tosh, I went to enough games this season and last season to warrant buying a season ticket. I didnt buy one because I actually didn't know how many games I could attend prior to the season starting. This season I felt I had to buy a season ticket if I realistically wanted to watch Leicester play without having to be there in a queue every Monday morning. I also attended 12 away games last season, if you decide to bother going to away games this season I presume you wouldn't mind being called a 'Bandwagon jumping no-mark johnny-come-lately plastic part-time Pete bastard'

Chomp. Get him in the net Homer.

Extra points available for naming the games. HINT: you met me at one of them.

No, I meant this season and I haven't spotted yo at all this last season. He was at the QPR game when he borrowed my ST cos I couldn't get. He was at the Donny game as I got him the tickets and he was at an away game but I can't remember what that was. Might have been Wigan.

Chomp. Get him in the net Homer.

Listen, I know how Homer operates, I've seen him down the clock tower many a time.

The response was really a reply to a wider audience who actually seem to share that particular view on new season ticket holders.

Nope. I haven't been to any away games for a while now. I believe that last time we met was when I got a ticket for you for a home game.

Jeesh! So who was that at Reading? I met BG's youngest and then I thought I met you.

Did you speak to me before the Watford home game?

Nope, that wasn't me. It was last season (or the one before that), we finished the match and had a beer in the Holiday Inn by the stadium.

Nope, that wasn't me. It was last season (or the one before that), we finished the match and had a beer in the Holiday Inn by the stadium.

Ha! My dreaming is becoming more vivid. I must stop them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669