Keegan sacked..or is he ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Keegan Sacked..........

BREAKING NEWS: Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan sacked after Ashley summit

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 1:07 PM on 02nd September 2008
Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan has been fired after holding a meeting with club owner Mike Ashley.
The 57-year-old, who walked away from the Toon in 1997, had been called to a meeting with Ashley this morning.

Rumours began to circulate early this morning after Keegan's hoped for three or four major signings failed to materialise as the transfer window closed at midnight on Monday.
Sportsmail online understands that Keegan did not take training this morning and that police have begun arriving at St James' Park and the club's training ground fearing a backlash from fans.

Scroll down for more

article-0-0202667600000578-188_468x354.jpg
Crunch time: Keegan's days look numbered
The Newcastle manager was called into a 2pm meeting yesterday which club insiders described as ‘very important but not related to transfer business’ and it is believed a heated discussion took place, with managing director Derek Llambias making it clear they were not happy.

The situation has been coming to a head with Keegan stressing he needs more players, yet apparently he has been told that every player in his squad has a price

Bloody hell, love it when Newcastle **** up.

I like him but he's a quitter

I would love to see Bozzy eyes get the job and take them down..:icon_bigg

I would love to see Bozzy eyes get the job and take them down..:icon_bigg

Either Shearer or Wise doing that would be very nice indeed

To be fair Newcastle do need 3/4 players! It seems to me that Ashley is trying to sell the club, only reason why he would let Millner go and trying to get Owen off the books. Anybody that goes for the job is a fool!

wise and shearer then

To be fair Newcastle do need 3/4 players! It seems to me that Ashley is trying to sell the club, only reason why he would let Millner go and trying to get Owen off the books. Anybody that goes for the job is a fool!

What, like this tw&t............

wise.JPG

see how much they are alike AS and DW both of them look like they have been sucking on a lemmon :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

As opposed to Holloway who actually IS a lemon!

Mike Ashley was wearing a King Kev shirt on Saturday. Its a stupid sacking as they geordies fans will be pleased with Keegan regardless of how crap they do, if he wants to strip the clubs assets, then keeping keegan would have been a good move IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669